Hotels

We tend to stay in a dedicated hotel for the show because we are all like one big family. Then on the day we all get up at 4am and head off to the venue together, some make tea, some make sandwiches, some bring books and we all help each other out and sing songs and talk about how much fun we're going to have.

• Like 1

Hammersmith Premier inn - nothing luxury but provides a lovely clean bed/bathroom, full breakfast, wifi and bag storage :) all we need really! Just a short tube ride away from earls court :)! Very reasonable prices!

Ibis Hotel booked last August, we tried Hotel Lily a few years back when we first stayed over but not keen.

Also Ibis used to be the Paragon and they held some Buffy cons there years ago so we go back & chat about those, they have a good bar upstairs, serve decent food in the evening so you can arrange meet ups even if your not staying there but you do have to book early as its normally sold out before Xmas.

Hotel I'm staying at is called My Home. Tis a nice little place.

Me too...my home not yours. lol! It cost me just shy of £17 for a (all day travelcard) train ticket. I doubt I could find a hotel for that price in london. I just have to sacrifice my sleep to get there on time.

• Like 1

It cost me just shy of £17 for a (all day travelcard) train ticket. I doubt I could find a hotel for that price in london. I just have to sacrifice my sleep to get there on time.

There's a hostel for £16 a night, but they aren't for everyone. You still have to make the trip once either way anyway. Who needs sleep?

• Like 1

Me too...my home not yours. lol! It cost me just shy of £17 for a (all day travelcard) train ticket. I doubt I could find a hotel for that price in london. I just have to sacrifice my sleep to get there on time.

same here

• Like 1

same here

Ditto - Only thing about catching the trains are the sleepless nights leading up to the event worrying if the rail-gods will smile on us.

• Like 1

same here

Ditto - Only thing about catching the trains are the sleepless nights leading up to the event worrying if the rail-gods will smile on us.

Oh yeah I hear that. My very first con was a nightmare to get to. The rail gods were definitely against me that day.