Latest Guest Announcement - BILLIE PIPER

Nothing yet - though the shop closed on Friday so they will be very busy but will probably have it all sent out by Monday. That's what they did for LFCC, had people in over the weekend to get through all the orders and ship everything out on the Monday.

I'm not too worried about the tickets - as long as you can get in then you can pick them up at the desk.

Will Billie be just signing pictures? I ask because i have a full size Lady Cassandra model and would love for her to sign it and have a picture with her. Its a big piece to bring so i wondered if this was arrangeable in advance.

You mean a picture with you, her and the model?

You best ring the office if you are not bringing the model anyway.

Nothing yet - though the shop closed on Friday so they will be very busy but will probably have it all sent out by Monday. That's what they did for LFCC, had people in over the weekend to get through all the orders and ship everything out on the Monday.

I'm not too worried about the tickets - as long as you can get in then you can pick them up at the desk.

Yes, I'm thinking they had a bit of a blitz on the Billie photoshoot tickets over the weekend, so fingers crossed they should be hitting our letter boxes in the next few days, well ahead of Saturday.

I got my Billie photo ticket this morning. I was expecting a very high number (400+)....but i got 164. Not bad :P hehe

Hopefully I will have a little red card from the Postie when I get home later as well, ordered the photo tickets pretty much as soon as Billie was announced so will be interesting to see what numbers we have.

I got my Billie photo ticket this morning. I was expecting a very high number (400+)....but i got 164. Not bad :P hehe

Hopefully I will have a little red card from the Postie when I get home later as well, ordered the photo tickets pretty much as soon as Billie was announced so will be interesting to see what numbers we have.

are there numbers on the tickets ?

where .. i have a photo shoot for sarah sutton ... it has a number 5 near the top right .. is that it ?