Guest announcement coming on friday at 6 pm you will never guess

Hmm, they've been in two big films...are the films part one and two of something? For example, Ghostbusters, which has a lot of followers...it's not the main star so someone like Rick Moranis would be my guess there since he's retired and would be hard to get to do a con.

Or is it two unconnected big movies? This is tough, it all depends when they were out as well. We could be talking someone from way back when or someone who has been in two big movies this year or last. At least we only have a couple of hours to wait.

Edited by Charmer

I really want to say James Cavaziel, lets not forget he portrayed Jesus Christ our Lord and Savour in the Passion of the Christ.- wait, not many people know who he is though.

Screw it, how about Lassie?

Hmm, they've been in two big films...are the films part one and two of something? For example, Ghostbusters, which has a lot of followers...it's not the main star so someone like Rick Moranis would be my guess there since he's retired and would be hard to get to do a con.

Or is it two unconnected big movies? This is tough, it all depends when they were out as well. We could be talking someone from way back when or someone who has been in two big movies this year or last. At least we only have a couple of hours to wait.

Agree on this, more clues required.. like is it a big movie which was out this year? is this person only in ever two movies? Male or female or is it going to be a prop? :headscratch:

You should do this more often Jason, bet we can't guess but with a prize. Say a sig from the guest if someone guesses it :D

Since it's not Sean Bean I'm going to go with Jason David Frank or Stephen King.

I would seriously like it IF it was Stephen King, but I don't like the idea of schlepping a ton or two of hardbacks for him to sign :)

FIRST!!!!!!!

Edited by KingRichard76

This is merely me Fantasising here... Michelle Pfeiffer?

(Also, IF I am right, although the law of averages would say no, IF it is Michelle Pfeiffer could I request that there's a photoshoot? Preferably with, um, I don;'t know lets think a skin tight Catsuit?)

What?!?! If you don't ask you don't get, right?

• Like 1