Guest announcement coming on friday at 6 pm you will never guess

The Queen. :king:

Stand up when you say that!

Bow when you say that!

(Apologies to those who didn't see the stage show based on the very popular comedy series starring Rik Mayall & Ade Edmondson, that ran for three series and was named after a rather rude but invaluable body part- there was a plot in it which involved the Queen)

Kathleen Kennedy, Mark Hamill, George Lucas J J Abrams John Williams Harrison Ford

John Williams would be awesome.

Wouldn't he just!

Of course, the problem with that is the amount of things for him to sign, Indy, Star Wars, E.T. the list is endless.

no one has mention Bill PAXTON yet he could fit the he could fit the first post

But he's already done an event.

Glad several people have pointed out that it won't please everyone and hopefully that will put some of the moaning brigade off from their usual barrage of negativity. Here is also hoping that if people don't know the guest we don't get and snarky posts saying things like "who?" or "never heard of them" just because they have not been in a film/series/sport/thing that person likes. If you don't know who someone is rather than being moody about it on here try using google (other search engines are available) as ignorance impresses nobody.

• Like 3

John Williams would be awesome.

Has SM ever had any film composers at these events?

I guess they would only be appreciated by a minority. There are some household name composers (Hans Zimmer, James Horner for Titanic and John Williams) but the majority of them are scarcely known.

I have over 600 film scores in my collection (over half of those are original CDs/LPs while the rest are session rips and bootlegs).

I've plenty to get signed!

Back to the subject at hand...roll on 6pm tomorrow!

Maybe someone not directly from the universes the conv is usually covering... A musician ? A TV host ? Funny how most people seems to assume it will be a man too :P

its not the biggest star of a big movie

Just this rules out at least half of the guesses that have been made here...

Edited by Vonsid

Sarah Michelle Gellar - new tv show out soon with robin Williams another possible everyone knows him.

Bill Murray - another ghostbuster

Wes craven - just amazing

Vin Diesel - riddick due out soon

Mr T- everyone knows him

Wesley snipes - just cause he's bloody Wesley snipes :)

Morgan freeman - known by everyone

Kevin bacon - not in many movies these days but has the tv show the following and well he all ways on ee adverts now

Woody harrelson - if the cheers picture was an actual sneaky clue.

Chuck Norris - just cause he needs to visit.

David beckham - not movie star but known by everyone although not one I would be excited about.

Peter Jackson- sticking with lotr theme of guests.

Elijah wood - lotr theme also maniac just out on dvd. Most people known him by now.

Tim curry- again amazing been in so many films, but not heard much news on him since his stroke.

Mike Tyson- not sure if he ever been but he is well known and obv small movie career with likes of hangover.

Seth McFarlane - what with family guy, American dad and the movie ted, would also sneaky tie in with Flash Gordon because of ted.

Michael j fox- not sure if he could these days but would be a great guest fairly well known but not a major star.

Christopher Lloyd - again pretty well known thanks to back to the future and other movies

Can't think of much else...other then cast from Big Bang theory, buffy, walking dead, game of thrones, doctor who, some footballer, boxer. but then would everyone know people from them.