Guest announcement coming on friday at 6 pm you will never guess

Michael Keaton :D Oh wait, he is Batman, so to me that would be BIG guest

That would be awesome as he's definitely on my 'wish list'! :-) I think he's in the new Robocop movie though so I'd guess he'd be busy with stuff to do with that.

- Gord

Shame

I will just have to continue to suggest him every now and again

One day .......

:)

• Like 2

"Everyone will know this person's name" I'm going with Cheers star John Ratzenberger 'Where everyone knows your name'. He is well known and someone I didn't think would be on the signing circuit. Well I hope it is him or another Ghostbuster, namely Harold Ramis.

John Ratzenberger is now on the circuit in the States. He'd be a great guest particularly for Cheers and all the Pixar movies.

Any more Ghostbusters guests would be amazing - Ivan Reitman, Harold Ramis, Rick Moranis, Dan Aykroyd, Bill Murray obviously,

Kathleen Kennedy, Mark Hamill, George Lucas J J Abrams John Williams Harrison Ford

It wont ever be Harrison Ford or George Lucas.

John Williams would be awesome.

Kathleen Kennedy? Would also be cool.

• Like 1

Here's a few names of guests who are turning up at a convention in North America.

and might be our mystery guest.

Hulk Hogan

Slash

Alice Copper

Kathey sagal PLEEEEEAAAASE

Gina Torres

Ian McDiarmid

Luke Perry

Jason Priestley

Well Frank Oz would be epic but then my daughter and i would love it if it was Alan Rickman for personal reasons lol. But i would like to think it will be Summer Glau......

It would indeed be epic! Ask him to record a message on my mobile, I would! (Oh dear - doing bad Yoda impressions now, obviously been out in the sun too long).

Summer Glau would be very good indeed! Can't help but be reminded of that bit in Big Bang Theory when they see her on the train though!

- Gord

Apparently Frank doesn't like doing that, otherwise I'd have asked him to do that for me when I met him a few years ago. Was awesome enough to meet him without asking him to do the voice.