Guest announcement coming on friday at 6 pm you will never guess

Loads of names being thrown about that I don't know and as it was said we all know their name, it cannot be them! I mean, I won't mind if I don't know there if I recognise a photo of them and know what they were in. Probably the reason I am hoping it is someone from Harry Potter, cos there are so many well known names there that everyone knows and if they don't, most would recognise their picture immediately!

I'm going for Christopher Eccleston, he would fit all of the criteria on the page:

Not a big film star - not particularly for films (he's in the new Thor film - hence promotioting it for November)

Surprise at being able to get the person here - Eccleston has always said in the past he doesn't like the idea of signings, maybe if he's not there all day, does some promo for Thor, maybe that could have been the 'deal breaker'.

We'll all know the person's name - Thanks to Doctor Who we all do, although he was in Cracker and some other good dramas in the 90's.

Could be completely wrong (probably more than likely) but a man can dream can't he??!!!!

This is actually a great guess. I like your logic there. Although, he's not someone I would want to meet (well, not high up on my personal list) I know loads of people who would love to meet him. Certainly he would be a popular choice.

Jeremy Renner or Clark Gregg, Jeremy Renner or Clark Gregg... *recites* or Kat Dennings just because I wanted to throw a woman in there too.

I would quite possibly die of embrassment if Renner did go to Winter LFCC. Not that I don't want to meet him, I really do. Its because I'm doing Hansel as one of my costumes XD.

Edited by Legolassie Malfoy

I would love it if whoever is announced today turns out to be the 12th Doctor as well...how amazing would that be?! Also, that would make SM pretty surprized at being able to get them ;)

Edited by Charmer
  • Like 1