a few more guests to come and maybe a big one maybe one more ?

• Showmasters Admin

yes we do have more guests still to come and we are still working on a few big guests that we may be able to pull off for this show so keep an eye on the forum and we will try to close a few more .

one guest that has shown interest is a BIGGY so wish us luck ;)

all event,talk and photo ops are still on sale till Monday and anyone wanting to avoid the queues on the day for these tickets should think about buying them in advance as it will be quicker for you , we will go through the lines as fast as we can but it helps us all if you can buy in advance of the show .

the last of the Gold passes are also still on sale there are very few of them left just so you know .

its going to be a very busy show and the line up will be goring before the show and we have taken another 40% more hall space for this years show so be prepared for a really amazing show.

see you all there we are so looking forward to this years show and see in you all there

jason :clap:

• Like 6

What are the chances of this possibly happening before the online store closes?

Amen - I can't face the thought of queueing for a big guest's photoshoot tickets...

They will most probably announce any more big guests if they can before the deadline, other wise they would miss out on quite a lot of last minute orders and miss out on a lot of money! But they can't help when a guest says yes for definite to attending!

Amen - I can't face the thought of queueing for a big guest's photoshoot tickets...

I am on a standard ticket so there is no guarantee I would get to meet the big star if it is someone I want to see!

I am on a standard ticket so there is no guarantee I would get to meet the big star if it is someone I want to see!

Why not upgrade ur ticket on the day

Why not upgrade ur ticket on the day

I may have to if a photoshoot I have booked is early but I am waiting to see on schedules first!