VERY BIG Guest Announcement for monday at 7 pm

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bare in mind this guest hasn't done a signing event before. I'm sure Sarah Michelle Geller has done signings before and I'd be surprised if Ewan McGregor hasn't done one either. World first signing remember.

Ewan has done book signings before. Sarah has signed for people but I don't know if at an event. I know she's been at the other big US con but previewing stuff. I'd be surprised if it was SMG as her price must be big as she's working on Ringer, I just can't see it.

Bare in mind this guest hasn't done a signing event before. I'm sure Sarah Michelle Geller has done signings before and I'd be surprised if Ewan McGregor hasn't done one either. World first signing remember.

Ewan has done book signings before. Sarah has signed for people but I don't know if at an event. I know she's been at the other big US con but previewing stuff. I'd be surprised if it was SMG as her price must be big as she's working on Ringer, I just can't see it.

I think I'd faint if it was her even though I'm far too old and sensible to be acting like that :) would be a real coup for SM but realistically I don't think it will be though she would fit the little info we have so far. Pretty sure she's only signed at premieres and so on.

We will just have to wait and see, though why does it have to wait until Monday? :(

Marty McFly?

Never done a signing / one day only 9 he gets tired)

Just saying... it could happen...?

No. I think he'd be at too much risk.

One of the problems with these threads is that with all these A list magazine cover calibre film star names thrown about (McGregor, Jackman, Crowe, D Craig etc) it builds up the guest to be so massive that forum members practically shoot themselves in the foot cos when the announcement finally comes, its like, "oh..." There's big fish and there's very big fish. Besides we've never had big guests like that ever.

I'm surpised no one has mentioned Harrison Ford, yet. He always gets a mention in threads like this. Its SM forum member law. :(

Edited by nicky

I think I'd faint if it was her even though I'm far too old and sensible to be acting like that :) would be a real coup for SM but realistically I don't think it will be though she would fit the little info we have so far. Pretty sure she's only signed at premieres and so on.

We will just have to wait and see, though why does it have to wait until Monday? :(

I've already got 20 autographs on a Buffy box just waiting for her lol. I doubt it though.

The guessing continues!

Anyway, on another note - if it is indeed a very popular guest and photoshoot tickets are very limited, is there -any- chance there will still be any left to buy by Thursday? I will have literally no money come Monday but Thurs is payday!

looking forward to your reaction on twitter when its robert pattison lol

Well dear Robert is not in the running - he has done CM Manchester and CM MK. Definitely not first signing ever.

ha, my mind casts back to chevron, 1st time convention guests, who turned out both had done either LFCC or EMS, but of course they arnt conventions are they, picard face palm.

My guesses (also wish list) would be JCVD, Hugo Weaving, Orlando Bloom.

Hugo Weaving? Oh god, I love him TOO MUCH in V for Vendetta.

And Orlando was my utter crush at school.

My eyes are on Hugh Jackman, or Russell Crowe, as both are currently in London filming Les Misérables so they are both local at the moment!

HUGH YES PLEASEEEE.

Maybe Daniel Craig? Whoever it is I hope the 1 day is sunday my saturdays pretty manic with photoshoots as is could do with cloning myself bit of luck the shoots will be organised well.

I may just cry if it was Daniel.

The one day thing would fit for Michael. He may have to have a set autograph and photo limit too to make sure he isn't overwhelmed or overworked. It would be a dream to meet him though :)

I'm not normally the one to say big names like Jackman and such but I'm just putting things SM said together and trying to be logical. Plus I dunno I just get a feeling... :(

And why us everyone basing who it might be on them being over here NOW? This event is in July those people might be gone by then and off to another job anywhere in the world. And we know SM don't wait for people to be over here to make deals so...*shrugs* what gives?