latest Guest Announcement - BRENT SPINER

I'm so conflicted. On the one hand, I'm ecstatic at getting to meet Brent but, on the other hand, I've now reached the point where I have to start choosing between guests or simply accept that I won't be eating for the rest of the month. :blink:

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so conflicted. On the one hand, I'm ecstatic at getting to meet Brent but, on the other hand, I've now reached the point where I have to start choosing between guests or simply accept that I won't be eating for the rest of the month. ;)
I've reached this stage now, trying to decide which guests are at the top of my priority list, as ultimately I have a set budget, however, it's certainly nothing complain about is it? "OH MY GOODNESS THE SHOW IS TOO GOOD IT'S SO ANNOYING" :lol:

Excellent guest, even if this event is now costing a bomb. Met him at the C-Gmex he did, but would like my Threshold pic signed, and didn't get a photo with him either.

I'm hoping his talk will be a free one? It was free last time at G-Mex.

Awesome :)

how many photoshoots do you think is safe to fit into one day? (not of the same person obv)

I have done 8 or 9 before. Others have done more. Generally when I reach around 6-7 I tend to wait until the schedule is released and then if more photo shoots are workable I will buy the rest at the event.

how many photoshoots do you think is safe to fit into one day? (not of the same person obv)

I have done 8 or 9 before. Others have done more. Generally when I reach around 6-7 I tend to wait until the schedule is released and then if more photo shoots are workable I will buy the rest at the event.

cool i have 8 for sat so far so will start buying the others for sunday :)

So excited! Can't wait for this event. The only problem is how I'm going to fit everything into my 2 days or whether my credit card can take the strain!!

:D:YAHOO::dance::YAHOO::YAHOO:

cool i have 8 for sat so far so will start buying the others for sunday :)

I know the feeling!! And then there's Bambam's stunt display to think about and all the autographs. :uhoh: It's going to be a great event for all us sci-fi nuts though :dance:

OMG i have been waiting to meet him for ages thank you SM

Now if you could get Chuck Wagner back again (had to work last year and was gutted) it would make my weekend complete I would love you forever and ever :lol:

For some reason I totally missed this announcement until this morning...... and OMG!!

I was only the other day looking at my ST photos and thinking, who would I like to add to that collection, and straight away thought, yeah Brent Spiner would be awesome - and you answered!! Brilliant news!!

:(