GUEST SUGGESTIONS

thedude57

• Replies 768
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sarah Polley (Dawn of the Dead, Go & Slings & Arrows)

Madeline Zima (Californication, Heroes & The Collector)

Anna Chlumsky (My Girl 1 & 2 and Law & Order)

Elizabeth Anne Allen (Buffy & Bull)

Kristen Bell (Veronica Mars, Gossip Girl, Heroes & Scream 4)

Jeff Ricketts (Star Trek Enterprise, 24, Angel & Firefly)

Some doctor who guests aren't gonna replace other guests, why not get them if they're free and available?

Also a lot of them if not main roles are known for a lot of other acting work they have done, some been in 10 or more other programmes. It's like the sports guests and models, it doesn't mean if another actor becomes available they will have to say no to them so I don't see why people don't support them.

@ Goodie586 - :yoda::wub:

@ talie and davidbrookes - Don't get me wrong, I don't have anything against Dr Who guests, I'm happy you guys have such a variety

But as a non Dr Who fan, I'd like some more 80s/90s movie guests but to be more specific starring or supporting roles rather than small parters, not a lot though just maybe like 2-3 more that'll keep me happy.

Think along the lines of Peter Weller, Kurtwood Smith, Helen Slater, Joe Pesci, Tony Todd, Tom Skerrit, Virgina Madsen, Kathleen Turner, Malanie Griffith etc

• Showmasters Admin

its like this guys if something it hot we try to get guests from that show

Dr Who is hot right now and because of this we will have a lot of who guest if we can get them and right now we are on a run and we can get a lot of them , so this event will have quite a few Dr Who guests for this show .

the next show we will have different guests and when the Hobbit comes out we will have guests from that film to so its been like this for ever do not worry nothing stays the same and we go with the flow and we do cater for the people that love films and shows from the past and we keep on trying to get some of the names from the past like like for this event Diana Rigg an a mazing guest and we are still trying to get more rare guests .

so be cool and keep a look out to see who else we manage to book in to this event

but i am listing but do not worry

jason :yoda:

Think along the lines of Peter Weller, Kurtwood Smith, Helen Slater, Joe Pesci, Tony Todd, Tom Skerrit, Virgina Madsen, Kathleen Turner, Malanie Griffith etc

sorry '80sactionfan but we will not be able to get Peter Weller as i know he did not like doing our event years ago , i got along with him and he liked me but it really was not his thing .

sorry mate just being up front on this one , just so you know .

jason

Dr Who is hot right now and because of this we will have a lot of who guest if we can get them and right now we are on a run and we can get a lot of them , so this event will have quite a few Dr Who guests for this show .

the next show we will have different guests and when the Hobbit comes out we will have guests from that film to so its been like this for ever do not worry nothing stays the same and we go with the flow and we do cater for the people that love films and shows from the past and we keep on trying to get some of the names from the past like like for this event Diana Rigg an a mazing guest and we are still trying to get more rare guests .

so be cool and keep a look out to see who else we manage to book in to this event

jason :wub:

sorry '80sactionfan but we will not be able to get Peter Weller as i know he did not like doing our event years ago , i got along with him and he liked me but it really was not his thing .

jason

Thanks for the reply Jason, no worries about Peter Weller I was just using him as an example along with the others of the type of guests I like to meet.

Keep up the good work though and I look forward to awesome guest announcements in the future :yoda:

Please Jason and Showmaster Please can we have

Matt Smith

Bet they've not thought of getting him! :help:

If Matt and Karen were announced, can you imagine how manic it would get, it's bad enough one guest from Doctor Who on a day, we've now got 2 for EMS, any more and it could be an overnight camping outside job!

jason :WAVE:

jason

We know you listen Jason and take an active intrest in what is said in the Forums...I think it is important that fans perhaps not the majority like me and 80s speak about the guests that make us happy cause you do listen. We are selfish. Bottom line... I love that the fans get Doctor Who guests...to be honest the Doctor Who Cosplay guys really make a big impact and i love that they have fun.

I just want to speak up for my demographic which you normally cater too very well....

I have no doubt that you have a few guests up your sleeves and i await with great anticipation...

I apoligise for my Oldman status and constantly re living my youth but god the 80s were the best....

PS 80s Action Hero your guest suggestions rocked.....

I would also love Thomas Jane.......a bit more naughties there....i am trying to evolve...

All the best to Jason and the whole team....the fact you do listen is what makes you the best and worthy of support.

See you in October...

Goodie

Edited by Goodie586

Evan Rachel Wood (Thirteen, True Blood & The Wrestler)

Hayden Pannetierre (Heroes, Scream 4 & Bring it on: All or Nothing)

Robin Tunney (Prison Break, The Mentalist, The Craft & End of Days)

Larry Bagby (Hocus Pocus, Young & Restless & Buffy)

Lindy Booth (4400, Dawn of the Dead & Cry Wolf)

Rachel Bilson (The O.C., Chuck, Jumper & How I Met Your Mother)