argh! and what did you buy?

jamie

i cant believe it i brought a sealed clone wars widevision box and i am missing one card!!!

although i did get a cool obi-wan sketch card

this got me thinking who else buys boxes what do you do with your doubles is there such a thing as swap shop for trading cards?

i also brought 4 bottles of trublood lol

Edited by jamie

i am curious on what people buy at the shows i used to buy autographs as well but now only get them in person

I'm the same now too.

I bought 6 trading cards with material Kate Mulgrew wore in ST: VOY, 5 ST: VOY action figures, and Nichelle Nichols autobiography.

I bought a Supernatural T-shirt and two bottles of Tru-Blood (one to drink, one to wave around at Bitten :P ). Plus the usual autograph protectors.

I was struggling not to buy a Luke Skywalker lightsabre I saw at one of the dealer stalls (I really want one and haven't seen it around for ages but there were some at this event!), but felt terrible as I already have three sabres. Fortunately I noticed it was £150 instead of £50 as I'd originally thought (I'd bought my last one for £60 so thought this was more of the same) and managed to walk away, but it was really hard. If it had been £50 I'd have probably bought it, lack of display space be damned. :D

I bought a Supernatural T-shirt and two bottles of Tru-Blood (one to drink, one to wave around at Bitten :P ). Plus the usual autograph protectors.

I was struggling not to buy a Luke Skywalker lightsabre I saw at one of the dealer stalls (I really want one and haven't seen it around for ages but there were some at this event!), but felt terrible as I already have three sabres. Fortunately I noticed it was £150 instead of £50 as I'd originally thought (I'd bought my last one for £60 so thought this was more of the same) and managed to walk away, but it was really hard. If it had been £50 I'd have probably bought it, lack of display space be damned. :D

same i already have 3 and was so tempted on another one (i need a green saber)

I've been really good not buying loads of stuff this time. Bought a t shirt each for me and the boy and some bits off the American Food stall. Best buy though was the KISS diorama set of the Destroyer album cover. Never have I seen KISS stuff at a SM con - and all four for £20 wasn't bad. Only worry atm is painting them but hey, I love a challenge!

Looking forward to Fluff on toast for breakfast tomorrow too hehe

:D

Well, i spent most of my cash meeting people, but i did find a Batman Returns movie book which i got because I am a massive Tim Burton fan... It was only £1! What a bargain! ;)

I also got a nice Alice in Wonderland movie cell display. It's all about Burton! lol :P

Out of interest, how much were they charging per bottle for Tru Blood?

£7 a bottle or 4 for £25 and yes i now know play sells it alot cheaper at £5.49 oh well

:P

Glad I paid £3.49 delivered then!

Got myself one of those awesome House M.D. softballs, T-1000 figure (galleria version), eight 8x10s for my walls and 4 postcards.

Small haul this time but 1) I really dont need anything else at the moment lol and 2) the guests took way too much of my money.

Didnt see many hot toys figures this time, only the alien big chap figure.

I simply bought a Playboy magazine with the WWE Diva Maria Kanellis on the front and a Playmates Star Trek Dr Katherine Pulaski figure, one I'd been looking for for a while and not bad a price either I might add! :wub:

I bought a mug with Ianto on, a tribble from the people collecting for charity, and a couple of 8x10s and 12x16s for Robbie and Kate to sign. I also bought Robbie's CD at his table. I was so pleased with my restraint! Usually I come away with mountains of merch haha.

I bought myself Frankie Howerd's autograph from one of the dealers! Muchos happiness!

Echo :gorgeous:

....and you business was greatly appreciated Echo. Hope you like the other 'Carry On' pieces I've scanned through to you today.

Thanks again.

Out of interest, how much were they charging per bottle for Tru Blood?

£7 a bottle or 4 for £25 and yes i now know play sells it alot cheaper at £5.49 oh well

:D

Glad I paid £3.49 delivered then!

where was that i think i might have to buy some more :P