Guest Cancellation Jacqueline McKenzie

showmasters

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Talk about working right up to the last minute before the show. Most organisers use the final week for last minute preparations. And this is the second new quest announced tonight/this morning.

Top work SM.

AJ

I think Jacqui is the nicest guest I've ever met at an event. But she'll be taking a restraining order out on me if I go and see here again!

I saw her a year ago and this weekend and she remembered my name!

Bob...stay away from the nice lady ;)

its good to know other events arent the only ones that pinch guests from you guys. its generally "open season" once peeps are on these shores. yin n' yan and all that.

Sorry this makes no sense to me....

pinching/poaching doesn't that mean they take something away from someone or something else?

So technically nobody pinched or poached anyone from anyone/anywhere (if you get what I'm saying) as both events got the guest(s) in question, they might have both got some of the same guests but to me it looks like noby took a guest away from another event so that they could have them for themselves...

Please feel free to correct me if you think I am wrong

:D

LLAP :pyth:

My brain said 'damnit! you've gotta spend all that money on Heroes guests next weekend, BEHAVE!' .. so I was strong!

But really, asking me to resist her two weekends in a row might be too much :drool:

i know im gonna get told off for asking but where would i have found out about this signing yesterday?

My brain said 'damnit! you've gotta spend all that money on Heroes guests next weekend, BEHAVE!' .. so I was strong!

But really, asking me to resist her two weekends in a row might be too much :(

i know im gonna get told off for asking but where would i have found out about this signing yesterday?

google? try typing in a guest name and country, that all I can say really :angry:

:drool:

LLAP :help: