Roll Call..

sweetj_nomad

Another trip over from Ireland on the cards for me - I have to be in Kent on Sunday evening anyway so why not make a weekend of it - and, after 4 Heroes autographs last weekend, another 4 beckon!!

Can't wait to see Bob and Ethan again as well.

Whos attending then? I think it must be a definate as the hotels are cheaper. the beer must be cheaper. and theres more heroes guests. sweet deal really.

Cheaper hotels in EC, and cheaper beer! I'm not going except for a fleeting visit on one of George Takei's days.

I'll probably be there. I haven't been to MK collectormania for quite some time, over 2 years I think so it's time. Whilst my niece who I went to the first one with has sort of 'grown out' of this sort of thing, she wants to come for shopping lol. And I've found a new nephew who wants to go as well as other nephews and nieces possibly. So I won't be a loner yay. And it's not too far away. Just need a lift though lol.

Will be there again as per usual.

Already planning the outfit for the party this year, thinking will go for the fancy dress look this year.

So looking forward to the Heroes guest's. Missed out on comic con, had to fork out pennies on my car :-(

Looking forward to it as always and even meeting some more people, fellow fans an all.