ROUGH LFCC Layout

• Showmasters Admin

1: As always this can change, be warned ;)

2: It's NOT to scale.

3: No I will NOT answer question about where specific guests will be, because that's not been finalised and can change on the day. As you can see, they are all within one big area. Go there and you'll find the guests you want.

4: Yes there will be dealers and other things on in EC2 Main Hall I've just not added them. I've only added the main things that people will be specifically looking for.

BromptonHall.png

EC2.png

• Like 15

6 photo areas? wow. Are they all for guest shoots or other things? Potential for loads of clashes. Was quite interesting with just 3 or 4 before at times.

yeah when i saw all the studios i was like, DAMN! clash city. ive been cutting down of recent times but this LFCC ive got a few shoots, hopefully my guess work in pre planning what days i booked them will help avoid clashes.

6 photo areas? wow. Are they all for guest shoots or other things? Potential for loads of clashes. Was quite interesting with just 3 or 4 before at times.

yeah when i saw all the studios i was like, DAMN! clash city. ive been cutting down of recent times but this LFCC ive got a few shoots, hopefully my guess work in pre planning what days i booked them will help avoid clashes.

I've got 3 Friday, 4 Sat and 4 Sun. Shouldn't be too bad. Fingers crossed.

are the things that say VT on one side of the table going to be the more popular guests that need virtual tickets and the less popular guests will be on the other side that doesnt say VT

Yeah, that's what it looks like :)

Sorry if answered elsewhere but when you first get in will you be in Earls Court 2 or Brompton Hall? I assume the former as there is reference to the "main entrance". I don't need anything Stan related so am just wanting to establish whether I can ignore the hall I will be first in or if that's where I need to be for vq tix for the other guests. Thanks.

• Moderators

Sorry if answered elsewhere but when you first get in will you be in Earls Court 2 or Brompton Hall? I assume the former as there is reference to the "main entrance". I don't need anything Stan related so am just wanting to establish whether I can ignore the hall I will be first in or if that's where I need to be for vq tix for the other guests. Thanks.

There is another post covering this - there will be entry queues at BOTH halls. (Pay on the day payments and gold/silver pass collection will only be at EC2 however)

I've got 3 Friday, 4 Sat and 4 Sun. Shouldn't be too bad. Fingers crossed.

think ive got 6 Friday, 3 sat and 6 Sunday, i think, cant remember

• Moderators

The guests with Vts sign by them are you only allowed to get a ticket and then have to come back? Or if the line is small at near the start can I just join on. Last times ive gone ive joined but this looks different now. Thanks

The procedure for VTs will be the same as at other previous events.

• Like 1