Jump to content

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, wjbleming said:

It's been confirmed 2 cast members in Doctor Who will be leaving after Revelation of the Daleks. Another is seemingly staying for series 13.

Not unexpected after 2 series.  Little bit gutted about one though. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Baby Yoda makes everything better.

I just went to a Hannibal convention this weekend and I managed to get a duo shoot with Hugh and Mads.  I was so excited!        Sigh....     Yes I am aware my Pain

Posted Images

My "Cure The Post Con Blues Day"

Lovely spring sunshine. 

Visit to the Tutankhamun Exhibition. 

Major guest announcement  - even if not one for me it's still very exciting. 

Rounded off with a film  - my Mum has been given 2 tickets for the recent David Copperfield adaptation at our local cinema. Looks like I'll have to force myself to watch Peter Capaldi again. Oh the hardship. :whistling:

 

Perfect. B)

 

  • Like 7
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

My "Cure The Post Con Blues Day"

Lovely spring sunshine. 

Visit to the Tutankhamun Exhibition. 

Major guest announcement  - even if not one for me it's still very exciting. 

Rounded off with a film  - my Mum has been given 2 tickets for the recent David Copperfield adaptation at our local cinema. Looks like I'll have to force myself to watch Peter Capaldi again. Oh the hardship. :whistling:

 

Perfect. B)

 

Not bad at all :D enjoy! 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

My "Cure The Post Con Blues Day"

Lovely spring sunshine. 

Visit to the Tutankhamun Exhibition. 

Major guest announcement  - even if not one for me it's still very exciting. 

Rounded off with a film  - my Mum has been given 2 tickets for the recent David Copperfield adaptation at our local cinema. Looks like I'll have to force myself to watch Peter Capaldi again. Oh the hardship. :whistling:

 

Perfect. B)

 

The Tutankhamun exhibition sounds amazing, enjoy! :lol:

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

Looks like I'll have to force myself to watch Peter Capaldi again. Oh the hardship. :whistling:

Oo the torture  :P

You’re lucky your cinema is still showing it, I planned to see it the other day and my local has removed the film from the listings, not many people went to see it in my area :crying:

I’m going to have to wait until it comes on dvd now! :angry2::chair:

Edited by R4wly97
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

My "Cure The Post Con Blues Day"

Lovely spring sunshine. 

Visit to the Tutankhamun Exhibition. 

Major guest announcement  - even if not one for me it's still very exciting. 

Rounded off with a film  - my Mum has been given 2 tickets for the recent David Copperfield adaptation at our local cinema. Looks like I'll have to force myself to watch Peter Capaldi again. Oh the hardship. :whistling:

 

Perfect. B)

 

Sounds like a awesome day. I haven't got the post con blues this time but I think that might be because I spend time between cleaning, putting posters up and watching box sets. Tutankhamen exhibition sounds cool

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Raylenth said:

I'm off to partially prep for lfcc by standing in a queue for a few hours to see a few celebs do some stuff. 

Yay stuff! 

Sounds like some interesting stuff!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Raylenth said:

I'm off to partially prep for lfcc by standing in a queue for a few hours to see a few celebs do some stuff. 

Yay stuff! 

 

3 hours ago, Raylenth said:

I'm off to partially prep for lfcc by standing in a queue for a few hours to see a few celebs do some stuff. 

Yay stuff! 

Haha sounds like fun :D

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Raylenth said:

I'm off to partially prep for lfcc by standing in a queue for a few hours to see a few celebs do some stuff. 

Yay stuff! 

Sounds good! 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, R4wly97 said:

 

You’re lucky your cinema is still showing it, I planned to see it the other day and my local has removed the film from the listings, not many people went to see it in my area :crying:

 

It's a one screen cinema so tends to show films after country wide screening.:D

7 hours ago, R4wly97 said:

 

I’m going to have to wait until it comes on dvd now! :angry2::chair:

Just think how many times you can watch it then.:whistling:

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

The only artefact in the Tutankhamun Exhibition that is not genuine (the real mask is too fragile to leave Egypt).

20200306_143423

You can buy a replica for £25000. I thought of getting two for the downstairs toilet. But they wouldn't match the rest of the decor. :lol:

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

The only artefact in the Tutankhamun Exhibition that is not genuine (the real mask is too fragile to leave Egypt).

20200306_143423

You can buy a replica for £25000. I thought of getting two for the downstairs toilet. But they wouldn't match the rest of the decor. :lol:

I'm pretty sure that's Claudia Winkleman.

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

So I went to a reading last night and saw the following perform

Jordan Stephens
Alan Carr
Niamh McGrady
James Norton (War & Peace/Trial Of Christine Keeler)
Monroe Bergdorf
Rob Rinder
Colin Salmon (Resident Evil)
Nicholas Hoult (XMen)
Vrsa Daley Ward
Michael Ward
Louise Brealey
Shaun Dooley

Which was nice

Also did some tourist stuff as we had time to spare so did the Harry Potter shop at Kings Cross and had a photo with the trolley at platform 9 3/4.  Also went to the British Library and lookat some fecking old books and manuscripts which were awesome.

Edited by Raylenth
  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

So I went to a reading last night and saw the following perform

Jordan Stephens
Alan Carr
Niamh McGrady
James Norton (War & Peace/Trial Of Christine Keeler)
Monroe Bergdorf
Rob Rinder
Colin Salmon (Resident Evil)
Nicholas Hoult (XMen)
Vrsa Daley Ward
Michael Ward
Louise Brealey
Shaun Dooley

Which was nice

Also did some tourist stuff as we had time to spare so did the Harry Potter shop at Kings Cross and had a photo with the trolley at platform 9 3/4.  Also went to the British Library and lookat some fecking old books and manuscripts which were awesome.

Very nice line up :D

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Also did some tourist stuff as we had time to spare so did the Harry Potter shop at Kings Cross and had a photo with the trolley at platform 9 3/4.

NEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRD!

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, wjbleming said:

NEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRD!

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

So I totally didn't see this yesterday and I'm not giving it it's own thread as dates are unspecified:

We are working on lots more guests and plan to have more to announce in the next week or so so stay turned 1f609.png;-) this is our flagship event and we have lots in store for you all this summer 1f642.png

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Raylenth said:

So I totally didn't see this yesterday and I'm not giving it it's own thread as dates are unspecified:

We are working on lots more guests and plan to have more to announce in the next week or so so stay turned 1f609.png;-) this is our flagship event and we have lots in store for you all this summer 1f642.png

Saw that! Sounds promising! :clap:

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Raylenth said:

So I went to a reading last night and saw the following perform

Jordan Stephens
Alan Carr
Niamh McGrady
James Norton (War & Peace/Trial Of Christine Keeler)
Monroe Bergdorf
Rob Rinder
Colin Salmon (Resident Evil)
Nicholas Hoult (XMen)
Vrsa Daley Ward
Michael Ward
Louise Brealey
Shaun Dooley

Which was nice

Also did some tourist stuff as we had time to spare so did the Harry Potter shop at Kings Cross and had a photo with the trolley at platform 9 3/4.  Also went to the British Library and lookat some fecking old books and manuscripts which were awesome.

Excuse me. Nicholas Hoult will forever be known as the woolly hat kid from About A Boy. None of this X-Men malarky. 

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...