Countdown Thread

I'll warn you all now, if anyone posts saying just 'I have a shoot when should I be there' I swear I will come round your house and make you regret posting.  (And no Nate, that's not a challenge)

Info people, if you have questions, give us the info!

5 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

I'll warn you all now, if anyone posts saying just 'I have a shoot when should I be there' I swear I will come round your house and make you regret posting.  (And no Nate, that's not a challenge)

My front door is always open babes.

13 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

9mMAf1.gif

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, EllaBlair said:

Can't wait for the schedule to be released. I was lucky to not have any clashes  overlaps!!! last year, maybe not so lucky this year. 3 of us attending all with different guests so should be fun working it all out!

FIFY. ;)

• Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Love to see you try! :poki:

1 hour ago, natedammit said:

My front door is always open babes.

:spew:

1 hour ago, wjbleming said:

You'll have to find where I live first... :whistling:

Pffft, like there's that many people who live in Northern Ireland.  You will be easy to find. 

1 hour ago, Broo said:

9mMAf1.gif

Ohhh who can stay mad at the little Father killer.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

Cheers for that mate.

I'm just gonna watch the film again later and remember the wonderful friendship those characters have :D (whilst trying to permanently remove that from my memory).

Cant believe it is 25 next year. :o