Countdown Thread

16 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

6c89f5657fab0748da1b65c0655718fb.jpg

Every flavor beans... coincidence or is it a subtle way to request another Harry Potter guest? :P

7 minutes ago, fanowaty said:

So close now! :D 

The realization that I’ll be in London meeting all my favourite actors in just a little over two weeks is finally kicking in... I’m so scared and excited :lol: I need to start packing (not panicking) :unsure: but will wait for possible last minute purchases before printing my tickets :D

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Nerd Who said:

Every flavor beans... coincidence or is it a subtle way to request another Harry Potter guest? :P

Unfortunally.. the HP actor I really wanted to meet can never come to LFCC, or anywhere else.. :(

But then again..would not say no to Bellatrix Lestrange. ;)

Edited by Chris1970
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Nerd Who said:

The realization that I’ll be in London meeting all my favourite actors in just a little over two weeks is finally kicking in... I’m so scared and excited :lol: I need to start packing (not panicking) :unsure: but will wait for possible last minute purchases before printing my tickets :D

The realisation I’m meeting my idol soon is threatening to implode my mind! Actually scratch that I think my mind imploded as soon as I bought my tickets!! 

I cannot put into words how scared and excited and grateful I am for this opportunity and if I did put it into words it would sound like gallifreyan!

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

The realisation I’m meeting my idol soon is threatening to implode my mind! Actually scratch that I think my mind imploded as soon as I bought my tickets!! 

I cannot put into words how scared and excited and grateful I am for this opportunity and if I did put it into words it would sound like gallifreyan!

We are all excited :D I can't wait to meet David Duchovny!!!! 

• Like 2

Wonder if theres any chance this year of a detailed floor plan for the autograph areas? This would be really useful and I think it would help us all. Of course, things may change on the actual day, but a rough idea. 

Then attendees can just go direct to their wants list to get vqs. I think it would also be safer to do this. Once its busier it can be hard to find where the guests will be sitting.

I'm guessing this info would be known the night before the event, if not earlier so the crew know where to guide the guests to. If it can be made available, like the schedule, it would be much appreciated.

46 minutes ago, spengler said:

Wonder if theres any chance this year of a detailed floor plan for the autograph areas?

43 minutes ago, natedammit said:

Slim to none.

I would actually agree with the bear. SM won't  pre-announce where each guest will be sitting as it very likely to change once they actually get to the venue. It has often changed during the weekend itself. And not just who is sitting where either, the entire layout has changed from a Friday to Saturday last year so it's not very practical. I would be more annoyed if they had said Guest X was sitting in Seat A only to find when I got in that they had been moved and were now in Seat J Than if I just knew that i needed to search for them all when I first entered. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

I would actually agree with the bear. SM won't  pre-announce where each guest will be sitting as it very likely to change once they actually get to the venue. It has often changed during the weekend itself. And not just who is sitting where either, the entire layout has changed from a Friday to Saturday last year so it's not very practical. I would be more annoyed if they had said Guest X was sitting in Seat A only to find when I got in that they had been moved and were now in Seat J Than if I just knew that i needed to search for them all when I first entered. 

A floor plan is really only good for getting a general view of how it will look like, where each photo op will take place etc etc. But I find it useful. But like Wrong is pointing out..thing will be moved around so an exact plan will only cause confusion as it wont be the same on Saturday as on Friday.

• Like 1