Countdown Thread

37 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

You could do DP collection or sit with a guest, sayyyyy, Tom Welling? ;)

I so read that as 'or sit on a guest'

3 minutes ago, DullyEL said:

Are applications for Volunteers at LFCC still being taken?

Think it's closed but I imagine they would always appreciate a few 'can call on me last minute to help' offers.  Some people who apply to crew and get selected don't turn up.  Many a moderator has found herself being roped in on the day.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, DullyEL said:

I'm a little lost now haha

IF SM got staff enough they will open up for ppl to collect their DP's on Thursday...so apply and there will be more staff..

Edited by Chris1970

1 minute ago, Chris1970 said:

IF SM got staff enough they will open up for ppl to collect their DP's on Thursday...so apply and there will be more staff..

I'm going to get on that fast and furious hopefully get through to them. I've never volunteered before for a con.

1 minute ago, DullyEL said:

I'm going to get on that fast and furious hopefully get through to them. I've never volunteered before for a con.

I have done a few, not recently. It can be hard work but oh, so fun. ^_^

Currently going through my Blurays in relation to the guests I'll be meeting. The only movie guest I'm meeting at moment is Peter Weller. Watched The first two rococop films this week. Wish I could meet Nathalie but won't make it for the Friday :(

1 hour ago, Broo said:

Is it incredibly sad that I am genuinely really looking forward to the schedule being released that we can all start planning?? :lol:

What do you mean, sad? Planning our schedule and helping others is fun!

4 minutes ago, tompain100 said:

While everyone else is thinking 'yay, only 21 days til the convention!', I'm sat here reading this thinking 'crap, now there's only 20 days left for me to find and book a hotel and transport'. 

:no:

Ah yes, that can be inconvenient... 

14 minutes ago, tompain100 said:

While everyone else is thinking 'yay, only 21 days til the convention!', I'm sat here reading this thinking 'crap, now there's only 20 days left for me to find and book a hotel and transport'. 

Book hotel and transport ASAP and join us on the yaaaay train ;)

Have only got photo ops booked with Tom Welling & Peter Welling and a Smallville Duo Photo Up. I want more! I remember last year came LFCC Arrived and I ended up buying Ops for Dean Cain to and buying autographs I thought I wouldn't. LFCC is my big spender.

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, tompain100 said:

Hey, let's book a hotel together. And travel together. And be best friends forever.

36 minutes ago, tompain100 said:

Tent in Hyde Park. :poki: