1x Guaranteed Autograph signed by Mark

1x Guaranteed Photo Shoot with Mark

1x Priority seat at talk

1x Exclusive Print

WWE-Mark-Henry.thumb.jpg.9a76aa3d55ceb72b81580bf9f4c9bfb2.jpg

maxresdefault.thumb.jpg.17bfc607dcf46fef903978890b26980f.jpg

markhenrysquare.2e16d0ba.fill-735x490.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

My son is looking forward to meeting him just wondering if it was possible that I could wait in queue to get his autograph then when I get to the front bring over my autistic son so he didn’t have to stand in the queue to save him getting agitated 

8 minutes ago, Clyde said:

My son is looking forward to meeting him just wondering if it was possible that I could wait in queue to get his autograph then when I get to the front bring over my autistic son so he didn’t have to stand in the queue to save him getting agitated 

Hi Clyde, you would need to speak to the crew/pit boss but I'm sure they will be able to help you, the best thing, rather than you leave him, queue, get to the front, leave the queue to go get him and rejoin again would be to explain to them before hand.  You will need to get a VQ for Mike anyway so as per the VQ rules you can't join until your number has been called (Unless you have bought the Diamond pass,  and the rules would be the same just for a Diamond Pass rather than VQ) anyway, but once it has explain to the crew and they may be able to slot you in nearer the front (That's just me guessing so don't assume they will) or something more workable for your son.  It may be best to email the Accessibility team to discuss your options with them.

Edited by Raylenth

It not only "may be best" to e-mail the accessablity team, it is definitely best. Please contact them through the form here: http://londonfilmandcomiccon.com/index.php/accessibility

If your son has no extrahelp band the crew can only send you to the extra help people and try to sort something out on the day. They will not be able to slot you in nearer to the front without a wristband. If you speak to them about your son joining later that should be possible (depending on line set up).

11 hours ago, Raylenth said:

Hi Clyde, you would need to speak to the crew/pit boss but I'm sure they will be able to help you, the best thing, rather than you leave him, queue, get to the front, leave the queue to go get him and rejoin again would be to explain to them before hand.  You will need to get a VQ for Mike anyway so as per the VQ rules you can't join until your number has been called (Unless you have bought the Diamond pass,  and the rules would be the same just for a Diamond Pass rather than VQ) anyway, but once it has explain to the crew and they may be able to slot you in nearer the front (That's just me guessing so don't assume they will) or something more workable for your son.  It may be best to email the Accessibility team to discuss your options with them.

Thanks for info