Big Guest Announcement - Wednesday 7pm

8 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Gonna suggest a shot in the dark.. how about Sean Connery. :huh:

Someone already suggested this, if it were him I would be truly starstruck and I would’t care about the price, but he has retired almost 15 years ago…it would a dream come true nonetheless…

Edited by Kurdamoni
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"Ok we thought this was not ever going to happen and we just closed it...on Wednesday we have a big guest announcement and it is legendary! This will be something that people will talk about for years

I just had a dream...

I once confused the two, but I won't get fooled again.

32 minutes ago, Sam_Carter96 said:

Kit and Emilia have signed with the rest of the GoT cast at an event in America on at least two separate occasions.

Another reason for it not to be them then :)

3 minutes ago, Kurdamoni said:

Someone already suggested this, if it were him I would be truly starstruck and I would’t care about the price, but he has retired almost 15 years ago…it would a dream come true nonetheless…

That is why I wrote it is a shot in the dark, I am growing thin on ideas. :lol:

I just went on what it is said: ”This person is someone we never thought we would get to one of our events let alone any event anywhere.”  There I am sure Sean fits in. 

3 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

@Chris1970 Did you find out whether Daniel Craig has done any events?

I can't find any reference for him signing at an event, of course that only means I can't find it but there's nothing that I can see.

I do like the Crispin Glover suggestion. Showmasters have shown to be huge Back to the Future fans in the past and for a lot of people this will be the one they're still missing. If I'm correct he's also never done conventions before and is quite a difficult autograph to obtain.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, dogsoldierspoon said:

I do like the Crispin Glover suggestion. Showmasters have shown to be huge Back to the Future fans in the past and for a lot of people this will be the one they're still missing. If I'm correct he's also never done conventions before and is quite a difficult autograph to obtain.

He's done book signings.

Just now, Raylenth said:

He's done book signings.

Yes, and dont remind me.. I had a booked flight out of the US the same day, so pi**ed off I missed it, and the shop was two blocks from my hotel. :(

• Sad 1
2 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

It doesn't count R4!  It says he did a panel, but no mention of doing auto's/photo shoots.  There are a few actors who have done that event but done panels only. 

59 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

A friend of mine asked if it could be Tom Hardy, now that he has entered the superhero sphere.. :huh:

he's done at least 1 con that I know of, many years ago for his role in Star Trek Nemesis.

6 minutes ago, Cyrus said:

How about Samuel L. Jackson?

He's a legend... could "complete" a Star Wars or Marvel collection.

Not sure he has done any signings or photo-ops  :huh:

He signed for Age of Ultron with some of the other cast at a comic con

I'm guessing its someone british or someone that lives in this part of the world as that would give showmasters an advantage over all the other cons operating in the world, love it to be Sean Connery or Michael Cane or maybe Julie Andrews!