Latest Guest Announcement - PETER CAPALDI

showmasters

3 hours ago, Raylenth said:

The post will be up in a moment but a duo shoot with Pearl is now in the shop.

I’ve seen the announcement on Twitter, I expected it but not so soon! :o

I’ll try to get this ASAP (my credit card is crying). I’m a bit worried by the “make sure you're quick as these will sell out fast!” line on the announcement post, hope I manage to buy one before they sell out! Do you guys think they will last for a couple of days based on your experience or I have to be quicker than that if I want one?

3 minutes ago, Nerd Who said:

I’ve seen the announcement on Twitter, I expected it but not so soon! :o

I’ll try to get this ASAP (my credit card is crying). I’m a bit worried by the “make sure you're quick as these will sell out fast!” line on the announcement post, hope I manage to buy one before they sell out! Do you guys think they will last for a couple of days based on your experience or I have to be quicker than that if I want one?

It's always very hard to judge but I think you will be fine for a couple of days, neither days have even sold out batch 1 yet.

• Like 1

Hi everyone I’m not sure whether this is the right place to post this as this is my first time on this forum, (and any forum for that matter!), so as a newbie I thought I’d come and say hi as I’ve just bought a diamond pass for Peter Capaldi. It will be my first time at LFCC and a major comic con, as well as my first time meeting Peter so I’m really excited to be going! It will also be my first convention having any sort of VIP pass so if anyone’s got any advice on what to expect or tips then they would be greatly appreciated!:D

Thanks,

R4wly97

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

Hi everyone I’m not sure whether this is the right place to post this as this is my first time on this forum, (and any forum for that matter!), so as a newbie I thought I’d come and say hi as I’ve just bought a diamond pass for Peter Capaldi. It will be my first time at LFCC and a major comic con, as well as my first time meeting Peter so I’m really excited to be going! It will also be my first convention having any sort of VIP pass so if anyone’s got any advice on what to expect or tips then they would be greatly appreciated!:D

Thanks,

R4wly97

It’s my first time at LFCC as well, but it’s not my first ever big comic con, so from my experience we can expect loads of people, overcrowded areas, but lots of fun as well - which is the most important part! :D The Diamon Pass will help reduce queuing time a bit and give you more time to organize the activities you want to attend, as well as being less stressed out about getting the autograph you want which is already secured. I think we should be ready to stand in queues and get used to aching feet (maybe I’ll excercise a bit in the meantime to be fit for the Con :P), bring envelopes, sleeves or boxes to keep autos and photos safe during the day, be positive towards guests and fans even if there are minor delays - and mostly just enjoy the moment really.

Looking forward to hearing some of the veterans’ tips for us LFCC newbies ^_^

• Like 1

Welcome R4wly97, glad you got a Diamond for Peter!  Unfortunately this isn't quite the right place for your questions but it's no biggie.  The mods like to try and keep things on topic so information people need doesn't get bogged down in off topic chat.  If I can suggest you start a new thread in here and we can help you with any questions you have in there? 

• Like 1

Hey thanks for the reply! Thanks for the advice as well, I’m just going to live in the moment and enjoy LFCC as much as I can as I’m only there on the Sunday so I’ve got a lot to cram in!:D The only reason I’m going is to meet Peter Capaldi so if I get to meet anyone else then that’s a bonus. I doubt I will leave empty handed though seeing as there will be so much stuff on sale and so many great people to meet! :lol: I would very much appreciate tips from LFCC veterans alsoB)

• Like 1

The day has come... The Day Of The Doctor! After three years away I'm excited to be returning to the London Film & Comic Con! The opportunity to meet my favourite Doctor Who again and the lovable Bill was not to be missed! Entry tickets and double photoshoot booked to meet Peter and Pearl together! 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Evet81 said:

Hi, does anyone know if the times of Capaldi’s photoshoots has been released yet? We’ll be travelling nearly three hours so it would be great not to miss it! 

The schedule is posted roughly a week or so before the event to minimise cancellations and additional announcements, Evet. Keep an eye out for it then and you'll find out then. :smile:

8 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

The schedule is posted roughly a week or so before the event to minimise cancellations and additional announcements, Evet. Keep an eye out for it then and you'll find out then. :smile:

Thank you!