Latest Guest Announcement - PETER CAPALDI

showmasters

1 hour ago, Jasperslittlesister said:

This is Amazing, but i can't make it to London, will he be signing any Musketeers  pictures i can per-order???

As Tamar linked, check the pre order service when they add him and the pictures, if they don't have one you can buy one and do it as a send in pre order

Brilliant announcement SM, well done.  A bit too expensive for me, esp with so many months still to go - who knows who else you will announce between now and July (which seems like ages away still), but certainly lived up to the 'humungous' billing.

Bought the Peter Capaldi Diamond Pass a couple of days ago (along with Pearl Mackie's) and I've just been approved to the forum. LFCC 2018 will be my first Showmasters Convention and I'm so hyped! I'm beyond happy I'll have a second chance to meet him this July at LFCC 2018! My favourite Doctor! :lol:

Edited by Queen_Sindel
See Raylenth's Post for explanations.
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Nerd Who said:

Welcome Nerd, I hope you have a brilliant time at LFCC.

Unfortunately you are not allowed to mention other companies events on here so you will need to edit your post. You can say you saw him in 2015 but just remove the next few words.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Welcome Nerd, I hope you have a brilliant time at LFCC.

Unfortunately you are not allowed to mention other companies events on here so you will need to edit your post. You can say you saw him in 2015 but just remove the next few words.

Only when you make sure you are faster than the mod. :P

• Haha 1

4 years ago, I received a letter from the man after sending one to congratulate his announcement as the Doctor... to think I'd finally get to meet the man after all this time just makes me excited! I'm sure he'll be surprised I've held onto the letter all this time. :lol:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Chris164 said:

4 years ago, I received a letter from the man after sending one to congratulate his announcement as the Doctor... to think I'd finally get to meet the man after all this time just makes me excited! I'm sure he'll be surprised I've held onto the letter all this time. :lol:

I know the feeling and it is a very special moment. I did the same with Mark Hamill back in 1980 and he answered back. Kept the letter of course. In 2016 I finally got to meet and talk to him. It is a moment you should really enjoy every second of. All the best! ^_^

• Like 4

On 19/02/2018 at 11:33 AM, Khalessi Kate said:

I’ll have to dust down my copy of Dangerous Liaisons and get him to sign that. That was the very first thing I had seen him in.  

I'm contemplating whether to get 2x autos (which would cost me £150) and get him to sign one Doctor Who Monopoly Board and the other one being "The Thick of It: The Missing DoSAC Files" XD

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Namine said:

I'm contemplating whether to get 2x autos (which would cost me £150) and get him to sign one Doctor Who Monopoly Board and the other one being "The Thick of It: The Missing DoSAC Files" XD

If you can afford it do it, but if you can't don't.

I hope that was helpful :D

• Like 1