Latest Guest Announcement - BENEDICT CUMBERBATCH

First time at LFCC and my first time meeting him ! He is my all time favourite and I still can't really process the fact that I'll be meeting him in two weeks :D So do you really get super rushed at the signing table ? I got to upgrade from a photo op to a diamond pass to get a guaranteed autograph, and I was hoping to just have a very quick chat, maybe like 20 seconds? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, s0ni said:

First time at LFCC and my first time meeting him ! He is my all time favourite and I still can't really process the fact that I'll be meeting him in two weeks :D So do you really get super rushed at the signing table ? I got to upgrade from a photo op to a diamond pass to get a guaranteed autograph, and I was hoping to just have a very quick chat, maybe like 20 seconds? 

I imagine it will be rushed Soni, he's got so much to do, but whilst he's signing you can say hello.

• Like 1

Are you bringing you own choice item to get signed or are you going to have one of the free photos or your photo with him signed. In the past I have found that I get a better reaction from the guest when I have had them sign an unusual item as they ask me about it, where I got it from and the story behind the piece.  When I saw Donald Fulilove aka Mayor Goldie Wilson he said that never in 30 years had he seen a plutonium carry case for signing and he wanted a photo taking of us with the case on his phone. For Benedict I have got an item that he has probably never seen before and will be a truely unique item when signed.

3 minutes ago, ianb said:

Are you bringing you own choice item to get signed or are you going to have one of the free photos or your photo with him signed. In the past I have found that I get a better reaction from the guest when I have had them sign an unusual item as they ask me about it, where I got it from and the story behind the piece.  When I saw Donald Fulilove aka Mayor Goldie Wilson he said that never in 30 years had he seen a plutonium carry case for signing and he wanted a photo taking of us with the case on his phone. For Benedict I have got an item that he has probably never seen before and will be a truely unique item when signed.

Is it a Batman comic?

10 minutes ago, Merchwithamouthx said:

I'm glad someone new where I was coming from lol

The item I am getting signed also has a Big Bang Theory connection.  I have booked a set photo shoot with Wil Wheaton and will be using this piece as a prop.

On 14/07/2017 at 8:14 PM, ianb said:

I'm bringing two 8 foot posters for him and Mads to sign hopefully. 

• Moderators

With a busy guest if they do poses (and many do) it is even more vital than usual that you 1. Know your pose in advance 2. Be able to explain that pose in a couple of seconds max

18 minutes ago, etmuse said:

With a busy guest if they do poses (and many do) it is even more vital than usual that you 1. Know your pose in advance 2. Be able to explain that pose in a couple of seconds max

I'm bringing photos.  That way I can just show it and say 'can we do that please'.  No probs trying to explain it and getting tongue tied then. :D

Just now, Raylenth said:

I'm bringing photos.  That way I can just show it and say 'can we do that please'.  No probs trying to explain it and getting tongue tied then. :D

What do you do with the photos during the shoot, then? Set them on the ground till the photo's taken or hand it to crew? (Halfway through a humour post then got serious thinking "That's an idea, what if?" :lol:)

Just now, wjbleming said:

What do you do with the photos during the shoot, then? Set them on the ground till the photo's taken or hand it to crew? (Halfway through a humour post then got serious thinking "That's an idea, what if?" :lol:)

That's what pockets are for dummy.  ;)