Latest Guest Announcement - BENEDICT CUMBERBATCH

Just now, Wrong Name said:

Showmasters will never give out info like this, but they will try to give a warning if stocks are low, if possible

Thanks guys, it's because I have so much doubts to buy one, I can't make up my mind :wacko:

Sorry for the newbie question but my family and I are going to our first London Comic Con and we're hoping to attend the talk with Benedict Cumberbatch.

My question is, my son has a photoshoot with Christopher Lloyd so what do we do if this clashes with the talk when it is finally scheduled.

Thanks.

Just now, Oscar said:

Sorry for the newbie question but my family and I are going to our first London Comic Con and we're hoping to attend the talk with Benedict Cumberbatch.

My question is, my son has a photoshoot with Christopher Lloyd so what do we do if this clashes with the talk when it is finally scheduled.

Thanks.

Well, I think You then speak to a crew member at LFCC. They might help you sort things out. It's hard to tell what's best to do, because there is no schedule at the moment. So we don't even know if it's going to clash. ^_^ Don't worry, usually things turn out fine, even if there are clashes.

3 minutes ago, Oscar said:

Thanks.

It is likely that as a bigger guest, Christopher will have a split shoot, one in the morning and one ion the afternoon. If the talk does clash with one of them then go to the other and explain your situation to the crew. But really there is no point in worrying about this unless it does happen and we won't know until the schedule is released.

Edited by Wrong Name

4 minutes ago, Oscar said:

Thanks.

As the others have said Oscar, but when the schedule does come out and if you would like advice please remember to let us know what Batch number you have for the photos as that can have an effect on the advice we give.

I've been looking af photo ops of benedict at sherlocked on the showmasters library. He seems likeba relaxed person at photo ops so hopefully should be good. If anything Id be the one Shaking and passing out by starstruck.

Quickness depends on how much stuff everyone has for him to sign.  Last time he was talking to us but not to the degree where people had to be urged on.  So good experience but mindful of all the people waiting you could say.

• Like 1