Sign in to follow this  
showmasters

Guest Announcements 18th Wednesday @ 7pm

We have a few exciting guest announcements this week for London Film & Comic Con and Collectormania 24: Film & Comic Con Birmingham. We will be doing our announcement on Wednesday 18th January @ 7pm so be sure to be ready on our Forum, Website or Social Media pages at that time!

One of our C24 guests has starred in a recent movie as a character we've all come to know very well. The other isn't alien to conventions, but it's been a good few years since they've came to one of ours :)

London Film & Comic Con has a few announcements coming too, one of which plays quite the character(s)!
We look forward to your guesses!
  • Like 1

The other isn't alien to conventions, but it's been a good few years since they've came to one of ours :)

Tom Skerritt (Alien) pleeeeeease :thumbup:

• Like 2

looking forward to this you spoil us to much showmasters

Edited by Starbug

I'm guessing the C24 one will be from Rogue One then.

Just what I was thinking, how about Spencer Wilding, one of the guy's behind the mask of Rogue One's Darth Vader?

• Like 1

ooh john hurt?

Johnny Depp-thats probably a long shot?

Tom Skerritt's probably a good bet.

Rogue One I'm currently thinking: James Earl Jones, Jimmy Smits, Genevieve O'Reilly, Spencer Wilding, Daniel Naprous, Ingvild Deila, Anthony Daniels

Thought the same in reading "One of our C24 guests has starred in a recent movie as a character we've all come to know very well"

London Film & Comic Con has a few announcements coming too, one of which plays quite the character(s)! - James Mcavoy?

• Like 2

For the london saying he has played quite the character(s) could be James MaCavoy as he is in Split soon where his character has 24 different personalities

• Like 1

For the london saying he has played quite the character(s) could be James MaCavoy as he is in Split soon where his character has 24 different personalities

I wish it will be him

London Film & Comic Con has a few announcements coming too, one of which plays quite the character(s)!

Tom Baker? The Doctor and The Curator?

John hurt would be beyond amazing

I think I'd love pretty much anyone from Rogue One, but Diego Luna, Donnie Yen or Mads Mikkelson again would be amazing :wub2:

• Like 2

Alien could mean Dean Cain, he was Superman and Superman is an Alien

By that logic, it could also be Brandon Routh from Returns... :smile:

• Like 1

By that logic, it could also be Brandon Routh from Returns... :smile:

Well that would be amazing!

• Like 1

Ok stop guessing I got this one (for LFCC) ....

NPH, Neil Patrick Harris.... He has played quite the character(s) as Count Olaf in Lemony Snicket a series of unfortunate events on Netflix right now..... THE character being Count Olaf and erS, the many characters count Olaf portrays in disguise.

Also I remember last year prior to the Millie Bobby Brown announcement SM Twitter account :"who's watching Stranger Things" .... Guess what was the question a few days earlier : who's watching Lemony Snicket's...?

Yep...

But it also seem there will be other minor announcements. Anyway it looks like a good Wednesday coming our way

Edited by mrvega
  • Like 2