Guest Days & Prices London Film & Comic Con 2017

When will the guest list be completed? Can more guests be revealed on the day? Because in 2015, Alexander Siddig was not on the website and when I turned up, he was there and I was so happy! 

1 minute ago, ComicConFan said:

When will the guest list be completed? Can more guests be revealed on the day? Because in 2015, Alexander Siddig was not on the website and when I turned up, he was there and I was so happy! 

The list can change untill the day of the convention, I guess there will be some more guests. It's still 6-7 weeks away, a lot can happen in those weeks.

3 minutes ago, ComicConFan said:

Showmasters will never say that the guest list is complete. I have known guests to be announced at the show itself before!

Edited by Wrong Name
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, ComicConFan said:

What time do the guests usually go off and have lunch? Has the talk schedule been announced? 

Sometime between 12 noon and 2pm, the exact time isn't known, and the schedule is released about a week before the event, ComicConFan. :smile:

37 minutes ago, D4vem88 said:

Just an FYI to any mods, Valene Kane shows here and on the main site as Saturday and Sunday, however, on Eventbrite, I can only see photo sessions for Saturday, is that right?

Sometimes guests don't do photo's on all days.

15 minutes ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

Just letting you know that Ron Perlman is still listed here.

Just letting you know that it's the weekend and the office peeps are not on. :P

With this format the office is generally handling this. I most certaily won't try from my mobile. If I did I am bound to mess up formatting.

• Like 1

Afternoon,

I'm interested in the joint photo op of Nicola Bryant/Colin Baker (listed under Nicola's name in the table); but this one doesn't seem to have the option to buy it on the website as you can with the other photos.

Is this an oversight or is it one that would need paying for at the event?

Thanks.

Just now, becky9229 said:

I'm looking to get several pics done on the Friday. When you book how do you know they won't clash with each other?

Thanks and sorry if wrong place I'm new here!

Biff, Crowley and Doc Brown!! :D

You'll know when the schedule is released, about a week or so before the show. In saying that, if you do have any clashes, just ask if you're not sure about what to do and we'll help you out on here, Becky. :smile:

Clashes usually aren't a big issue Becky, due to shoots starting at different times and the length of some of the sessions.  The booths weren't very far apart last year so you just do one and then go straight to the other.  As wjbleming says once the schedule is out you can ask us for advice on which order to do them if you do find you have a clash.

Preempting this but if you do want to ask a question about the schedule when it is out please make sure you tell us: What day the clash is, Who the clashes are between, What batch you have for each shoot (Your batch can be found on your ticket) and if you have any priority access such a Gold passes or a Diamond Pass if it's for a Diamond guest.  Having this info up front will enable us to better advise you.

1 hour ago, Raylenth said:

Clashes usually aren't a big issue Becky, due to shoots starting at different times and the length of some of the sessions.

It's almost like they're not so much clashes as, I dunno, overlaps. 

• Like 3

Yes it is, before people start panicking :P. Ofcource they will, when the schedule will be released. I myself have only 3 photoshoots saturday, one of them Diamond. So I'm not worried ^_^ 7 autographs to collect however, so i hope that will go well :P

I think I need to start being worried :D My first ever LFCC, attending Sunday only (to see how the event looks and eventually come back for 3 days).

2 photoshoots bought. 11 autographs to collect. Need to leave the event at approx. 3:45 pm. XD

I really hope that when schedule is published, my photoshoots will be one of the first of the day :D