Latest Guest Announcement - FAMKE JANSSEN

I only have a magasine poster with Jean Grey from the third movie, sorry I can't help you :(

I still don't know if I pick a print from SM to get signed or if I bring one of my Phoenix Endsong comics... :headscratch:

Edited by ChwaerFach

I only have a magasine poster with Jean Grey from the third movie, sorry I can't help you :(

I still don't know if I pick a print from SM to get signed or if I bring one of my Phoenix Endsong comics... :headscratch:

Not to worry I love the character The Phoenix but unfortunately wasn't a massive fan of the film :(

I liked 1 and 2 but as Aaron is here I thought 2 would be more fitting!

Hi, a very quick question but is there any info on when the photo sessions will be? I'm attending Saturday but won't be there until at least 10.15 as travelling down from the Midlands. Looking at the website looks like I'd be in one of the later batches so I'm assuming this would work out fine, just wary of paying for something then missing out!

Hi, a very quick question but is there any info on when the photo sessions will be? I'm attending Saturday but won't be there until at least 10.15 as travelling down from the Midlands. Looking at the website looks like I'd be in one of the later batches so I'm assuming this would work out fine, just wary of paying for something then missing out!

The schedule will be published about a week before the event to minimise any changes.

As Raylenth has said, the schedule is going up about a week beforehand.

But no need to worry - the popular guests like Famke usually have a split shoot with the second part of the shoot happening in the afternoon. So if you miss the morning shoot due to travel you can still go then.

I hope famke will be standing in her photoshoots, i have noticed she was seated at another convention in america this year. I would prefer for myself and famke to be standing or myself and famke seated, not one standing and other seated if you know what i mean

I get that photoshoots can be long and boring but it never looks right to me when the guest is sitting next to a standing attendee.

Michael Lonsdale at the grand age of 84 stood throughout his photo shoot at Autographica and the line for queuing was not short!

I don't mind if she's sitting, as long as I can sit beside her, too. The only me standing, guest sitting photo shoot I had was with MJF for obvious reasons. I remember when Jenna Coleman was ill, they had her sit, but the attendees as well.

Edited by SammyRomie

I don't mind if she's sitting, as long as I can sit beside her, too. The only me standing, guest sitting photo shoot I had was with MJF for obvious reasons. I remember when Jenna Coleman was ill, they had her sit, but the attendees as well.

yes, me and famke both standing or seated i'm okay with that, i just did not want one of us standing and the other seated, it looks and feels awkward

I hope famke will be standing in her photoshoots, i have noticed she was seated at another convention in america this year. I would prefer for myself and famke to be standing or myself and famke seated, not one standing and other seated if you know what i mean

Oh darn :( if she is sitting then hopefully we can too!

Question. I have a Batch 1 Ticket.. but I've decided I'd kinda like a 2nd photo with her as I'm not sure I'll be able to get there in time for an auto (any idea what time I should aim for? I'm coming from outside london, hertfordshire.. hour or so's travel. Can't come the night before and hotel it.. ugh, stress lol) - Thing is the only ones available are Batch 8. Would I have to wait until Batch 8's called to take both my photos? Or could I get both photos done at Batch 1? Or would I have to cue separately for both?