Big Guest Announcement Tomorrow at 7pm

I'm a survivor,

I'm not gon give up

I'm not gon stop

I'm gon work harder

This clue is a bit broad again for me to hazard a guess so I'll say Beyonce! Who it won't be.

I'm gonna go with this. Lol.

• Like 1
  • Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Could it be meant ironically? Like "this person is a survivor" and it's Sean Bean? Who never survives?

This was on Twitter

maybe its bear grylls.   and he's going to teach us how to survive a convention with only a tenner, a bottle of warm water and no deodorant.

Cryptic tweet about the weather.... Courtney cox name is gale weathers in scream and she survived all 4 films has to be her if it is I'm gonna freak out

Yup, definitely Courtney Cox, unless they want to play games to steer us away from the actual guest :P

• Like 1

Jon Snow!! (Kit Harrington!) When we find out he's alive, he really will be a real survivor!

No wayyyyy :P that would be awesome, but again i'm sure he has attended cons before

Don't know much about wrestling.... But went on the net and wrote those simple words: The Rock + survivor....

Plenty of videos about The Rock in Wrestling survivor series.... + he is pretty much Mister Action, surviving everything from bad guys, to earthquakes, .... Well he died stupidly in Reno 911 and the Other Guys, but still think it could be him, I know SM has had him on target for a while...

I'm all for a diamond pass should it be him, my birthday is coming, this would make a nice present, come on Dwayne Johnson please

Edited by mrvega