Katheryn Winnick please :( Everyone loves Lagertha! Katheryn does conventions and I need her here she looks so AMAZING and KIND I would gladly give you my money to have the chance to meet her!!!!

Edited by StuartG2198
  • Like 1

Having finally watched Napoleon Dynamite for the first time in my life, I'd love it if Showmasters could get Tina Majorino to attend alongside Jon Heder.

I'm getting photo shoots with Matthew Lillard and Jamie Kennedy :) any more #Scream Movies cast members would be awesome!

• Like 1

Not sure when Elementary starts filming again, but since Jonny Lee Miller is in the country filming Trainspotting...he might be done by the time LFCC comes around? I'd love to meet him.

Would love to see cast members from the TV show Kingdom attend!

Some Merlin guests, pretty pretty please? Considering it's my main fandom I'm appalled that I have yet to meet any of the main cast... D:

• Like 2

Faerie Tanith, on 04 Jul 2016 - 7:11 PM, said:

Some Merlin guests, pretty pretty please? Considering it's my main fandom I'm appalled that I have yet to meet any of the main cast... D:

Bradley James and Anthony Head please :smile: I've been doing events on and off for 9 years, and always seem to miss Anthony

Bradley James and Anthony Head please :smile: I've been doing events on and off for 9 years, and always seem to miss Anthony

I would give my soul for Bradley.

I would give my soul for Bradley.

I don't think Eventbrite will accept that.

Edited by Wrong Name

im sure he is already mentioned somewhere... but one year as as a main diamond guest i think Idris Elba would be amazing!

Dagney Kerr (Desperate Housewives, Buffy & George Lopez)

Ben McKenzie (Gotham, The O.C. & Southland)

Nikki Reed (Twilight, Thirteen, Sleepy Hollow, The O.C. & Lords of Dogtown)

Zooey Deschanel (New Girl, 500 Days of Summer, Almost Famous & Hitchikers Guide to Galaxy)

Rachel True (Half & Half & The Craft)

Masi Oka (Heroes, Scrubs, Hawaii Five-O & Get Smart)

LIkewise! Anthony Head is one of the actors I want to meet the most. He was at my first LFCC but only for a day and so busy that he stopped personalising through the day. I figured I'd get him next time, but he hasn't been around since :no:

Anna Torv and Ruth Negga pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease :dance:

Edited by only_jay