Anthony Starke and Eric Close (then group photo with Ron Perlman and Laurie Holden :D ).

Jaimie Alexander

Adam Savage

Brian Thompson

Ashley Scott

Ashley Johnson

Tom Hiddleston (a girl can dream, right?)

Anthony Starke and Eric Close (then group photo with Ron Perlman and Laurie Holden :D ).

Jaimie Alexander

Adam Savage

Brian Thompson

Ashley Scott

Ashley Johnson

Magnificent Seven! Glad to see another fan (I personally would love to meet Rick Worthy as well)

Jaimie Alexander

Adam Savage

Brian Thompson

Ashley Scott

Ashley Johnson

Magnificent Seven! Glad to see another fan (I personally would love to meet Rick Worthy as well)

Oh yes, huge M7 fan here! I'd love to meet any of them really (already met Michael Biehn though :) ). But Anthony and Eric are high on the list (aside from Ron and Laurie ofc).

Jaimie Alexander

Adam Savage

Brian Thompson

Ashley Scott

Ashley Johnson

Oh yes, huge M7 fan here! I'd love to meet any of them really (already met Michael Biehn though :) ). But Anthony and Eric are high on the list (aside from Ron and Laurie ofc).

I've only met Holden and Biehn so far. I hope I can add Ron Perlman to the list this year. Highest on my list are Midkiff and Worthy though ^^

• Like 1

Michelle Trachtenberg (Buffy, Six Feet Under & Gossip Girl)

Denise Richards (Starship Troopers, The World is Not Enough, Twisted & Wild Things)

Breckin Meyer (Franklin & Bash, Clueless, Robot Chicken, Heroes, Road Trip & Freddy’s Dead)

Gina Torres (Serenity/Firefly, Angel, Suits, Alias, Hannibal & 24)

Jayma Mays (Glee, Heroes, Ugly Betty, The League, Red Eye & The Millers)

Paige Moss (Beverley Hills 90210, Its All Relative, Can’t Hardly Wait & Buffy)

• Like 1

i have still got my fingers crossed for at least 1 more walking dead guest

I don't think we've had so few Walking Dead guests at LFCC since a couple of years ago. Not even smaller roles this time.

Hoping to get David Morrissey; he was one of the best villains in recent years on any shows plus he was in Doctor Who so he'll keep 2 sets of fans happy

unfortunately David will be unavailable for this event due to other commitments but I do hope we get some one like Ross Marquand, Lew Temple or maybe even Jeffrey Dean Morgan ( we can dream )

• Like 1

My fellow Lost fans! I call upon you to make sure Harold Perrineau and Dominic Monaghan will be really busy this year. Let's make sure they sell plenty of photoshoots, autographs and that the talk is completely sold out. Even if you didn't like Michael or Charlie that much. I think this is the perfect opportunity to show Showmasters that Lost is still pretty popular and than hopefully they'll invite some more Lost guests next year! (Hey, I still need about 40 lost actors for the collection, so). :clap:

And a final call for Emilie De Ravin! Come on Showmasters, you know fans would absolutely love a duo photoshoot with these two.

Edited by dogsoldierspoon
  • Like 1

Natalie Portman (Star Wars, Thor, V for Vendetta & Black Swan)

Anna Kendrick (Scott Pilgrim Vs The World, Twilight, Pitch Perfect, Rocket Science & Up In The Air)

David Boreanaz (Bones, Angel & Buffy)

Emily Bergl (Taken, Desperate Housewives, The Rage: Carrie 2, Shameless & Gilmore Girls)

Carlos Jacott (Buffy, Angel, Firefly, Big Love & She Spies)

David Denman (The Office, After Earth, Angel, Outcast, Parenthood & Big Fish)