Ooh yes... I always seem to forget Harry Potter, and yet it was quite possibly my first real obsession-- before words like 'fandom' existed :D had the pleasure of meeting Alfie Enoch a couple of years ago. Would love someone like Evanna Lynch!

At LFCC 2011 we got so many HP guests, including Alfie, and it was never so good since, when it comes to HP guests. I just wish I had my poster then.

Evanna would be awesome, and Phelps twins and Matthew Lewis.

• Like 2

I know people will scream at me for asking ... but more Wrestling guests please?. Even though the wrestling guest line up is amazing already, but a sneaky few more wouldn't hurt?. Wade Barrett is back in the uk... (hint hint)

I'd LOVE the Undertaker or Mick Foley...but that'll never happen lol

I know people will scream at me for asking ... but more Wrestling guests please?. Even though the wrestling guest line up is amazing already, but a sneaky few more wouldn't hurt?. Wade Barrett is back in the uk... (hint hint)

You never know. Im still in shocked they managed to get Edge!

The only wrestle I've met is Y2J but that was in his capacity as a musician.

The only wrestle I've met is Y2J but that was in his capacity as a musician.

I love him... what was he like?

Terence Hill. I love the old spagetti Westerns and would love to meet him. with Bud Spencer passing away today theres hardly any of them left apart from Terence and Clint Eastwood.

He strikes me as more of an Autographica type guest.

Christopher Lloyd back with the Delorean - as I've just seen him attending Berlin + Birmingham.

Gutted I couldn't afford any of the Back To The Future passes last year- you live and learn by your mistakes I guess :-(

Christopher Lloyd in Birmingham?

Christopher Lloyd back with the Delorean - as I've just seen him attending Berlin + Birmingham.

Gutted I couldn't afford any of the Back To The Future passes last year- you live and learn by your mistakes I guess :-(

Christopher Lloyd in Birmingham?

Destination Star Trek http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showforum=356

http://www.destinationstartrek.com

Edited by Wrong Name

This thread is now like a gazilion posts long, so no idea if I'm repeating a suggestion we've already had but ...

As a huge horror fan, would LOVE to meet Camille Keaton (of I Spit on Your Grave fame). She's doing the rounds in the US of A, so there's a chance, right? :)

• Like 1

This thread is now like a gazilion posts long, so no idea if I'm repeating a suggestion we've already had but ...

As a huge horror fan, would LOVE to meet Camille Keaton (of I Spit on Your Grave fame). She's doing the rounds in the US of A, so there's a chance, right? :)

Everyone surely gets repeated. :) Everyone except Hugh Dancy-- can't believe no one's mentioned him yet. :o

If we could get any of the main cast from Community I would be thrilled. Joel McHale, Gillian Jacobs, Alison Brie, Chevy Chase, Donald Glover, Danny Pudi, Yvette Nicole Brown, Jim Rash, & Ken Jeong.

• Like 2