LFCC Entrances and Floor Plan

2---I will be in a long dress corset, 3 inch heeled boots and way to much make up, at some point I will want to change back into normal man clothes, where are the changing areas,please don,t say the Mens toilets. I know they will be clean but have you tried changing in a toilet stall. That's like asking TOO TAll if he wants a ride and showing up in a mini,

please advise

Any more details on the answer to this?

I have a quick question. So if I am gold and want to get a vq for Bill Paxton I go to his signing area 1st thing Saturday. If I get a vq will I have a rough idea what time it will be called so I can work out any clashes? I know it's after diamonds but when will I know the diamond queue is finished?

Also is it too,late for more guest announcements? I was hoping for Helen hunt and Tom Wilson (biff) not sure will happen as they would have been diamond I think

Cheers again

Colin

Hi

Soon to be. A huge event. People are coming to see the show, the guests, the events,the stall holders and even the people who show up dressed as characters,cosplayers. These are the big things people will want to see and all the little stuff as well.so is there any place for us costume people to change. Please please please

Thank you

2---I will be in a long dress corset, 3 inch heeled boots and way to much make up, at some point I will want to change back into normal man clothes, where are the changing areas,please don,t say the Mens toilets. I know they will be clean but have you tried changing in a toilet stall. That's like asking TOO TAll if he wants a ride and showing up in a mini,

please advise

Any more details on the answer to this?

I've asked our cosplay people to reply because sorry, the mods are not involved there. I was pretty sure they have replied...

I have a quick question. So if I am gold and want to get a vq for Bill Paxton I go to his signing area 1st thing Saturday. If I get a vq will I have a rough idea what time it will be called so I can work out any clashes? I know it's after diamonds but when will I know the diamond queue is finished?

Also is it too,late for more guest announcements? I was hoping for Helen hunt and Tom Wilson (biff) not sure will happen as they would have been diamond I think

Cheers again

Colin

Sorry, but that's another "how long is a piece of string?" question. No way to tell. Just check back when you have time, you can go any time after your number was called.

Guests can be announced pretty much at any time. But frankly speaking, I think both of these names would have been announced by now.

Hi

Soon to be. A huge event. People are coming to see the show, the guests, the events,the stall holders and even the people who show up dressed as characters,cosplayers. These are the big things people will want to see and all the little stuff as well.so is there any place for us costume people to change. Please please please

Thank you

After looking for an answer seems to have gone out of fashion ;) I went digging and found the reply:

hi @wangobotics

there will be some small changing facilities on site (which are the small grey boxs at the event) however a lot of cosplayers find this inadequate and opt to use the bathrooms at the event instead. I unfortunately can't say how good these facilities will be this time round as I haven't personally been to Olympia for over a year now, so my advice will be leave yourself plenty of time and change in the comfort of your hotel room :)

• Like 1

Regarding queueing for YLAC if you're with a group who has tickets for LFACC: it turned out that I had wrong info as it seems.

I've just been told that this is the official info: "YALC Ticket holders who have friends with Non-YALC entrance tickets will be encouraged to join the main line, non-YALC ticket holders can not join the YALC line to be with their friends."

My apologies for any confusion.

Thaks for getting this up :-)

A few questions:

Is the only entrance/exit the main one into the National on Hammersmith Road?

How does re-entry work on the Saturday/Sunday if you've already attended the Friday? Do you need to queue up each day or will we get a wristband/whatever to allow easier re-entry?

Where are the temporary stairs that you paid for going to be?

It might be useful to link to the floorplans from Olympia, e.g. http://olympia.london/sites/default/files/floor-plans/Olympia_National_Ground.pdfwhich properly show the stairs, toilets, etc.

If you have a weekend ticket, you do get a wristband on the Friday. But I believe you still need to queue each day. For re-entry if you leave to get air/food etc you get your hand stamped. But I'm just going on the winter one as this is my first summer one :D

Has it been confirmed that us weekend ticket will need to queue each day?

Thaks for getting this up :-)

A few questions:

Is the only entrance/exit the main one into the National on Hammersmith Road?

How does re-entry work on the Saturday/Sunday if you've already attended the Friday? Do you need to queue up each day or will we get a wristband/whatever to allow easier re-entry?

Where are the temporary stairs that you paid for going to be?

It might be useful to link to the floorplans from Olympia, e.g. http://olympia.london/sites/default/files/floor-plans/Olympia_National_Ground.pdfwhich properly show the stairs, toilets, etc.

If you have a weekend ticket, you do get a wristband on the Friday. But I believe you still need to queue each day. For re-entry if you leave to get air/food etc you get your hand stamped. But I'm just going on the winter one as this is my first summer one :D

Has it been confirmed that us weekend ticket will need to queue each day?

Yes it has, and yes you will.

looks very good (national hall) (looks a lot more better than earls court) more natural light instead of that weird orange light at earls court 2..

it will be my first time at Olympia looking forward to it alot so excited!!! well done and good job showmasters !! keep up the good work..

Edited by stormtrooper1976

Ohhh good to see.

I take it the rooms are quite bright?

As sun comes into them, then add in lights. Never been in the venue, but it looks nice and bright.

Thing is it helps if I know as hey it means I can leave some lens's for my camera behind if its nice and bright haha

Ohhh good to see.

I take it the rooms are quite bright?

As sun comes into them, then add in lights. Never been in the venue, but it looks nice and bright.

Thing is it helps if I know as hey it means I can leave some lens's for my camera behind if its nice and bright haha

There are 6 halls being used and looking at the Olympia website, each one is quite different from the others, although they all look fairly light. Not having been in these halls though it's hard to say.

Ok by not understanding the plan here. Will Christopher Lyons be on this floor or up those stairs. Never been before but that picture makes things very crammed together and I can't make it out by the plans.

Signing on the balcony of the National gallery - either in a purpose built closed of area in the corner or one of the rooms that leads off from the balcony itself. There is no confirmation at this point as to what it'll be though.

Edited by Zahariel

Ok by not understanding the plan here. Will Christopher Lyons be on this floor or up those stairs. Never been before but that picture makes things very crammed together and I can't make it out by the plans.

Christopher Lloyd will be on the level the photo is taken on. The plans don't show the Level 1 National is a balcony area with some side rooms. I'm led to believe the balcony is a good size though.

The photo area says his will be in a different area though. I'm really surprised how little we know this year compared to last years Earl's Court. I'm afraid I'm going to miss out on vqs because of lack of knowledge from the source. I don't suppose the building is open to have a look lol.