LFCC Entrances and Floor Plan

Quick question, I want to go to the YALC section when its open to everyone. Do I need to go out and re enter through the YALC entrance, or can I just got to the YALC section on level 2 at any time? On the diagram it look like there's a separating wall that's all

Currently the mods have no info on this, we're trying to find out.

Logic would say there must be a direct connection between the YALC entrance and LFCC proper, as Gold pass holders are squeezed through the YALC entrance too at entry ;)

And this is the final proof I have been answering too many questions and can't think straight anymore. ><

• Like 1

Will Dan Slott be signing in the Comic Zone?

Dan Slott is signing at the Limited Edition Comix stand... You'd be best to contact them to find out exactly where they'll be.

Last year I assumed they'd be in the comics hall where stan lee was but in fact they were in the traders section so i ended up missing out on a sketch from Chad Hardin...

their facebook is: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Limited-Edition-American-Comic-Shop-wwwltd-edition-comixcom/141468539229445

Thank you for this.

And if you find out, you report back here :P

14.25 - 14.35 On the sunday I have Ethan Philips (Photo D) and Daniel Portman (Photo E). I do have Goldpass and wouldn't have been to worried if it wasnt for the floorplan. Suggestions? :smile: Or is the route short?

The route is shorter than it looks. I'd probably do Ethan first and despite the Gold Pass tell crew that you have Daniel. The reason why I am putting Ethan first is that going from posts here it looks to me like Daniel will sell a bigger number of tickets on the day in addition, so his shoot would take a moment longer.

Well... This won't be a problem any more it seems. :( O well..... Atleast I don't have to rush here.

14.25 - 14.35 On the sunday I have Ethan Philips (Photo D) and Daniel Portman (Photo E). I do have Goldpass and wouldn't have been to worried if it wasnt for the floorplan. Suggestions? :smile: Or is the route short?

The route is shorter than it looks. I'd probably do Ethan first and despite the Gold Pass tell crew that you have Daniel. The reason why I am putting Ethan first is that going from posts here it looks to me like Daniel will sell a bigger number of tickets on the day in addition, so his shoot would take a moment longer.

Well... This won't be a problem any more it seems. :( O well..... Atleast I don't have to rush here.

I admit your clash was my first reaction to the cancellation. "Oh well, at least Wondermoose won't have to rush then."

• Like 1

Sorry to repeat myself but can you help?

Entrance for disabled attendees, my wife is in a wheelchair will myself and our daughter be able to go in this entrance with her?

As far as I've read, yes, you should be able to enter with your wife and daughter at the disabled entrance...Would be a bit ridiculous if they'd force disabled people to squirm themselves into the event in their wheelchair...while their carers are queueing nearby ;)

Odd question but should someone be first to arrive, which side of the doors should that person start the queue (normal entrance)? My guess would be to the right as you face it so the queue will wind back round to to the grand hall entrance and station but thought it worth asking or will it be marked in some way? i.e. big sign with arrow saying "Queue this way ->"

Odd question but should someone be first to arrive, which side of the doors should that person start the queue (normal entrance)? My guess would be to the right as you face it so the queue will wind back round to to the grand hall entrance and station but thought it worth asking or will it be marked in some way? i.e. big sign with arrow saying "Queue this way ->"

As per the first post make sure you are at the right entrance:

Main Entrance - National Hall Entrance: General Entry (This includes diamond pass holders unless you also have a gold pass).

YALC Entrance - Central Hall Entrance: YALC ticket holders, Gold Pass holders & Disabled Attendees.

But generally just go with what makes sense and the crew will be there from 7:30am ish and will redirect the queue if needed. Also there will be some venue staff around so they may direct you in a certain way.

Are you looking at trying to be the first!!! :) Don't forget to take a picture and post! :)

Edited by welcome_earthling

Looking at the Map Logic dictates that who ever is there early and may be before SM that the que should be going in the direction you said on the right towards the grand hall and station other wise the que will be interfering with the Gold and YLCA ques

Just a observation :smile:

Agree, my thinking exactly though logic does not always apply when dealing with non-Vulcans I've found lol, especially given the day I've had at work today. Queue management has sometimes been an issue in previous years so fingers crossed there will be appropriate indication of which direction to queue.

Main Entrance - National Hall Entrance: General Entry (This includes diamond pass holders unless you also have a gold pass).

YALC Entrance - Central Hall Entrance: YALC ticket holders, Gold Pass holders & Disabled Attendees.

But generally just go with what makes sense and the crew will be there from 7:30am ish and will redirect the queue if needed. Also there will be some venue staff around so they may direct you in a certain way.

Are you looking at trying to be the first!!! :) Don't forget to take a picture and post! :)

Thanks, I'm fully prepared with where to go but no, I won't be first though I know someone who might and seriously thought it would be useful to know what was preferred and pass it on. Hopefully it'll be obvious.

Looking at the Map Logic dictates that who ever is there early and may be before SM that the que should be going in the direction you said on the right towards the grand hall and station other wise the que will be interfering with the Gold and YLCA ques

:lol: Logic at a comicon.... That's brilliant... made my day... almost as funny as after almost 10 years with the NHS someone mentions common sense at work.... ;)

It may take a few mins to sort out but SM and queuing are old hat and they'll have us serpentining down the road, over the crossing and into tescos in no time.

:lol: Logic at a comicon.... That's brilliant... made my day... almost as funny as after almost 10 years with the NHS someone mentions common sense at work.... ;)

It may take a few mins to sort out but SM and queuing are old hat and they'll have us serpentining down the road, over the crossing and into tescos in no time.

I've been going to CMMK and LFCC (and EMS in the old days) events since 2003, queuing has not always been a strong point I can promise you.

Edited by Rockstar6662

I imagine there will be some crew members to help direct the queue.

Unlikely if very early I'd have thought.

Not sure about crew, but I'd have expected Earls Court staff there. Nevertheless when I was early there have always been printed signs up.

Does anybody have photos of the outside so I know the difference between the Central Hall Entrance and National Hall Entrance?

This might be the stupidest question of the whole thread (brace yourself!) But are there going to be areas to sit down on each level for entry ticket holders? Obviously the Gold Passes have a VIP area. I only ask because I have a heart condition and I know the day is going to be a tiring one :)

Does anybody have photos of the outside so I know the difference between the Central Hall Entrance and National Hall Entrance?

Google maps is your friend. https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@51.4960337,-0.2093777,283m/data=!3m1!1e3 Paste this link in, the general entry is on the bottom right corner by the 4 trees and the Gold and YALC on the bottom left. The entrances are pretty similar though.

Edited by Raylenth

This might be the stupidest question of the whole thread (brace yourself!) But are there going to be areas to sit down on each level for entry ticket holders? Obviously the Gold Passes have a VIP area. I only ask because I have a heart condition and I know the day is going to be a tiring one :)

Simple answer: not usually. There will probably be seating in the cosplay stage area so you could sit down there when it's not in use or if any are free but there may be quite corners where you can sit on the floor .

• Like 1

Simple answer: not usually. There will probably be seating in the cosplay stage area so you could sit down there when it's not in use or if any are free but there may be quite corners where you can sit on the floor .

Thankyou. I think I remember the last ones Ive been too there wasn't any chairs to sit. Thats ok. If I'm that tired a corner is lovely! :)

Hopefully my excitement will keep me buzzing all day on Saturday!

Google maps is your friend. https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@51.4960337,-0.2093777,283m/data=!3m1!1e3 Paste this link in, the general entry is on the bottom right corner by the 4 trees and the Gold and YALC on the bottom left. The entrances are pretty similar though.

Thank you! <3