LFCC Entrances and Floor Plan

This might be the stupidest question of the whole thread (brace yourself!) But are there going to be areas to sit down on each level for entry ticket holders? Obviously the Gold Passes have a VIP area. I only ask because I have a heart condition and I know the day is going to be a tiring one :)

Simple answer: not usually. There will probably be seating in the cosplay stage area so you could sit down there when it's not in use or if any are free but there may be quite corners where you can sit on the floor .

Thankyou. I think I remember the last ones Ive been too there wasn't any chairs to sit. Thats ok. If I'm that tired a corner is lovely! :)

Hopefully my excitement will keep me buzzing all day on Saturday!

Is it possible for you to take a collapsible chair with you or would that be too much to carry? Then you have something if you need to stop and sit quickly. I bought one from Argos earlier in the year for about £6 so they are cheap enough and it had a carry bag o I could sling it over my shoulder.

It's not the smallest thing to lug about but it wasn't heavy and might be an idea?

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/9278321.htm

Edited by Raylenth
  • Like 1

This might be the stupidest question of the whole thread (brace yourself!) But are there going to be areas to sit down on each level for entry ticket holders? Obviously the Gold Passes have a VIP area. I only ask because I have a heart condition and I know the day is going to be a tiring one :)

Simple answer: not usually. There will probably be seating in the cosplay stage area so you could sit down there when it's not in use or if any are free but there may be quite corners where you can sit on the floor .
Thankyou. I think I remember the last ones Ive been too there wasn't any chairs to sit. Thats ok. If I'm that tired a corner is lovely! :)

Hopefully my excitement will keep me buzzing all day on Saturday!

Is it possible for you to take a collapsible chair with you or would that be too much to carry? Then you have something if you need to stop and sit quickly. I bought one from Argos earlier in the year for about £6 so they are cheap enough and it had a carry bag o I could sling it over my shoulder.

It's not the smallest thing to lug about but it wasn't heavy and might be an idea?

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/9278321.htm

Thats a great idea but unfortunately Im travelling from Cornwall so lugging a big suitcase up for the weekend anyways. Plus all the stuff the group Im with will buy.

.its probably not ideal. I'll be fine. Just a last minute question that sprung to mind! We are only going to Saturday and as the venue is bigger this year it might be easier to rest more. We don't intend to stay too late either so I can adapt! :) thankyou for all your help though

• Moderators

For the photoshoots : i suppose we'll have to wait a moment to get the photo....Will the photo be available near where the photoshoot will be made or in another location ?

The photos will be printed instantly before you leave the photoshoot area.

just wondering with all the cancellations will there be a new floor plan sorry for being a pain i know ur busy .

Unlikely, there will just be a few empty seats at the signing table and a few empty photoshoot area's, unless they extent certain shoots and/or find new guests before Friday *HOPING!!!*

For the photoshoots : i suppose we'll have to wait a moment to get the photo....Will the photo be available near where the photoshoot will be made or in another location ?

You indeed have to wait a moment....and not a moment longer. They have instant printing, thus you'll be tripping over your own photo on your way out of the photoshoot area, can't miss it ;)

Edited by Vhiper

Hi, have been planning for Saturday and got everything straight re areas and times etc....one question I can see on Olympia's floor plan the symbols for stairs but they all have Exit written on them - is that general exit outside again or will those stairs take you up to next levels? I ask at will need to go to level 3 and don't do lifts! :no:

• Moderators

Hi, have been planning for Saturday and got everything straight re areas and times etc....one question I can see on Olympia's floor plan the symbols for stairs but they all have Exit written on them - is that general exit outside again or will those stairs take you up to next levels? I ask at will need to go to level 3 and don't do lifts! :no:

The stairs will take you between levels

I have a YaLC entry and my boyfriend has a normal entry, I really don't want to stand in separate queues so would I be able to stand in the normal one with him?

No, sorry. The lines are separated to prevent confusion.

Thanks QS, I know this may seem like a very odd question but I originally bought two standard entry tickets and a YALC entry ticket because I didn't realise that the YALC ticket gave you entry to the whole event. I wasn't allowed a refund and so I still have the spare ticket, could I use the standard entry ticket and queue in the standard line to get into the main event and then use my YALC ticket once inside the main building? I apologise for the randomness :P

A thousand apologies if this has been asked and answered elsewhere - I did look but can't see - I have a diamond pass for MJF & Sw, I know MJF has specific timings for his autos so that's fine, with regards to SW do I literally just go to her queue and show a crew member that I have a diamond pass so they know I am guaranteed an auto or am I meant to get a VQ ticket as well? I only ask as someone said something earlier about diamond pass holders getting their VQ tix too and it's confused me (it doesn't take much!!) thank you in advance :-)

A thousand apologies if this has been asked and answered elsewhere - I did look but can't see - I have a diamond pass for MJF & Sw, I know MJF has specific timings for his autos so that's fine, with regards to SW do I literally just go to her queue and show a crew member that I have a diamond pass so they know I am guaranteed an auto or am I meant to get a VQ ticket as well? I only ask as someone said something earlier about diamond pass holders getting their VQ tix too and it's confused me (it doesn't take much!!) thank you in advance :-)

You got a diamond for that guest you don't need a VQ
  • Like 1

Sigourney queueing is explained in the first post here: http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=89252

Diamond Pass Holders for Sigourney don't need VQ tickets for her. You probably read about a Gold Pass holder.

• Like 1

• Moderators

No with a diamond pass you don't need a VQ you literally just go to the desk.

• Like 1

Thank you everyone for confirming, I did go off and read the other thread about the diamond passes after I'd posted to make sure, sorry if it was a silly question, these diamond passes are so new so I just wanted to be sure what to do - it'll feel a bit weird just going to the front of a queue but I guess that's the privilege I've spent all my hard earned cash for! Very excited for this weekend, just hope I get all the other autos I want as well :-)

• Like 1

Hey QS

did ask this and you were seeking to clarify.... Where is the diamond pass collection desk and the help desk have to pick up an extra help slip for my daughter

Any clarification I got has been posted. The Organisers Booth (where you get the voucher as far as I know) should be close to the sales table, I already posted that.

I understand being a diamond pass holder you don't need a VQ ticket for an autograph so if that guest has a queue of VQ holders waiting a crew member will just whizz you to the front?

Also when going up to the desk would my wife be able to walk up with me? She won't be getting an auto but I'd like a photo at the desk. Not a posed one. I was looking a YouTube from Manchester and seemed people could accompany others to the autograph desks? Certainly at Robert Englunds anyhow.

Cheers

I understand being a diamond pass holder you don't need a VQ ticket for an autograph so if that guest has a queue of VQ holders waiting a crew member will just whizz you to the front?

Also when going up to the desk would my wife be able to walk up with me? She won't be getting an auto but I'd like a photo at the desk. Not a posed one. I was looking a YouTube from Manchester and seemed people could accompany others to the autograph desks? Certainly at Robert Englunds anyhow.

Cheers

Diamond Post queueing clarification: http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=89252

You get called first. Your wive won't be able to join you without a VQ ticket, and not throughout the Diamond Pass priority signing time.

It's not very likely that the Diamond pass guests will allow photographs at the desk. Robert and Christopher maybe when signing, but the others are a no in my personal opinion.

• Like 1