Could someone please tell me how Refunds are sorted out? I know they are done manually, But how are they worked out is it...

Old Tickets low to high...

How they were bought..

Alphabetically

Customer order number?

Just curious, As I am still waiting for two Refunds and on their guests thread many people have had their refunds... And now another guest cancels. :no:

• Like 1

Eventbrite refunds seem to be processed very quickly. Older tickets however, seem to take much longer.

If memory serves, it took a few weeks for the old tickets to be refunded, but maybe it'll be quicker now since they've got fewer to work through. In fact, if a guest was attending an event in the near future, they often said you could use your ticket there instead, but that'll probably not happen any more.

It does seem quicker the new way yet it does still vary.

With Noah Wyle I had the refund before his cancellation had been posted on here.

Emily kinney cancelled today but no refund yet... Not that I expect it that quickly, just comparing to the speed of the Wyle refund.

Last week I was e mailed asking if I'd like a refund for my Friday Kurt Angle ticket. I said yes but still haven't had it.

So it definitely still seems to vary lol.

im still awaiting noah refund but i got my ticket on 29th june so ill more than likely be one of the last to get refund but ive never had to get a refund before so unsure on how quick they are on returning funds x

They're still going through them. I got an email today, I'm sure you'll get it soon.

• Like 1