Okay guys, I am really sorry, but you will have to e-mail about this. It looks like the automatic refund system had a hiccup. It shouldn't matter if the fee was paid with the order or afterwards, you should have got the full refund in one go.

i emailed them last week and haven't had any acknowledgement from that.

The current turnaround is about a week. They will get back to you as soon as possible.

I still haven't got my Kurt angle refund.£50 is a hell of a lot of money. Ive emailed twice now. :( first time was 26th June!

Forward your e-mail to the address in my profile please. With a wait that long it looks something is stuck somewhere.

thanks mate. I will hold on and if I haven't heard anything by next week end I'll just speak to someone there. Thanks for your help. Edited by Steph87

Hey guys just an update concerning the refund of the validation fee, I just got an email from Showmasters that they will refund it now, and I haven't contacted them yet, so it seems they do that automatically if the have forgotten to give you these 2£50 back.

Hey guys just an update concerning the refund of the validation fee, I just got an email from Showmasters that they will refund it now, and I haven't contacted them yet, so it seems they do that automatically if the have forgotten to give you these 2£50 back.

I had done a general enquiry that it seemed that some setting was wrong somewhere because the validation fee was not refunded for some of you.

That's the good thing about the new system, they can now send automatic info e-mails to everyone who is involved with that issue.

• Like 1