Is your Con bag packed already?

I'm pretty much all set - I wish it were tomorrow. I know I keep saying that.... sorry, folks. The only downside is, i'm not meeting Michael J. Fox. Boo. Still, I can't wait to meet the guests I am gonna meet. Meeting Sigourney will be a dream come true, as will Christopher Lloyd, Rob Englund, Neve Campbell (oh my, just get goosebumps thinking about this) and of course, the lovely Lea Thompson. All legends, and a photo opportunity with my name on each one, all being well.

• Like 1

Not yet, but i am off work 2 nights before i leave. im travelling to london the friday so should arrive and check into my hotel the friday morning, so ill have wed and thurs to sort things out and pack. ideally wednesday to do some shopping and grab a few things i need then pack thursday. I pretty much have the same in mind about packing, although with the addition of a travel iron etc lol. I dont have a portable charger but my phone dies too fast so ive been thinking of grabbing one of those off amazon to put in my bag for the day so i can charge up during the day.

Need to print my photoshoot etickets off and will do a list of the guests to meet and schedules when the full list and times is released. Also need to print of the directions to the venue too, but ill do that the wed or thurs too incase there are any changes. im keeping an eye out for the best and easiest way to get there as im staying near kings x so will be coming from there each day. Im told friday i can get tube to barons court then a 10min walk from there, sat and sun im told ican change to district line at earls court straight there so need to keep a check on that.

• 2 weeks later...

Sounds like a heavy backpack. Just for those who may not be aware, autograph holders should be of archival quality and made from polyester. It is what my autograph holders are made from and my autographs thus far, have benefitted. Sorry if everyone is already aware, just trying to be helpful.

These are propably sold at the con? I don't have any...I just have this folder-thingy so I don't crush them in my backbag...

Next weekend is the big countdown for me - going to try all my Cosplay effort on and make sure it actually looks half-decent, and get my bits together for packing including those little things...what are they...oh, tickets! And also hardback A4 display pouch to hold any photos/autos in safely. :)

• Like 1

Sounds like a heavy backpack. Just for those who may not be aware, autograph holders should be of archival quality and made from polyester. It is what my autograph holders are made from and my autographs thus far, have benefitted. Sorry if everyone is already aware, just trying to be helpful.

These are propably sold at the con? I don't have any...I just have this folder-thingy so I don't crush them in my backbag...
Have a look at Frank's Autographs. They'll be at the con and their stuff is great. A lot of us here use them and if you talk to them at the con they'll tell you the best way to store everything.

I've got mine partial packed:

Entry tickets - in day order

Photo shoots - in day order and will be changed once the schedule is out

Autograph Holders

Prints

Hogwarts Book

And a To Do List ready for the night before.

Can't do much now until the schedule is out and I have my diamond passes :)

• Like 1

Have a look at Frank's Autographs. They'll be at the con and their stuff is great. A lot of us here use them and if you talk to them at the con they'll tell you the best way to store everything.

I was advised by a lady at a convention once that the hard plastic autograph holders can actually strip the autograph off of the photo if left for too long :eek:

Has anyone ever experienced this? I have all of my autographs in them and I'm almost too scared to check if I've ruined some of the older ones!

I can't imagine they'd be so popular if they were harmful surely?