Sign in to follow this  
showmasters

Next in costume/make up photo shoot & guest announcement Saturday

I don't think there's anyone at the office anyway, cause it's Saturday, so no lunchbreak. They either forgot or something went wrong and they are dealing with it.

I think the announcement will be at 13:00, if it is who we all think it is, it'd make more sense!

Personally, David Morrissey as The Governor would be absolutely amazing.

If they planned to milk the "13" aspect and announce it at 1:00, why put 'noon' in the original post?

Look, if it's Natalie Dormer on the Iron Throne then I'll die of a heart attack. But I can wait a few minutes or hours more to die or wait til tomorrow to book things

• Like 1

I don't think there's anyone at the office anyway, cause it's Saturday, so no lunchbreak. They either forgot or something went wrong and they are dealing with it.

Then let everyone know rather than just hanging around getting annoyed. It's called being professional.

• Like 2

'Kay, sod it, that's my waiting done. Gonna have to go do boring real life stuff and hopefully return to an announcement in an hour or so.

• Like 1

Bah cba w8ing any more I have to clean this place and do other boring chores anyway besides SM where online but now I don't see them online any more, doesn't look very good imo

Feels like we're all sharing something magical together right now... I still don't like it though :grump:

this has happened before probably deal has fallen through, or they have just forgot or one of them is ill/personal issues. I wouldnt hold your breathe come backlater you never know but i doubt there be anything

Sorry everyone we have had a bit of a personal emergency here this announcement will go live at 3pm now we are sorry for this.

Jason

• Like 4