Next in costume/make up photo shoot & guest announcement Saturday

Seems SM wants to get all the big announcement by Christmas, that's what is said at the bottom line of "the return to the future" post anyway, so I suppose we will get the true diamond guests around the 24th ...

already very happy to have Christopher Lloyd back, now can't wait to find out about this Saturday annoucement and that mystery guest

its not all our big announcements is just some of them before Christmas , we will have loads more big names in the new year so be warned its going to be a crazy show :-)

It's already shaping up to be a crazy show and we don't even know what you have planned! Can't wait to see what is still to be announced!

I wonder if this might have something to do with Friday 13th as the 13th has been put in caps? Maybe a Jason make up? If this is the case maybe there will be a Freddy vs Jason shoot?

Think you nailed it... I was just telling myself, no clues here (like the bttf date display) ... Good stuff for horror fans

that would be great with Tom Savini doing th make up, either Ari Lehman, Steve Dash, or maybe Kane Hodders make up :)

i have been speaking with Ari and he would definetly be interested :)

• Like 1

I wonder if this might have something to do with Friday 13th as the 13th has been put in caps? Maybe a Jason make up? If this is the case maybe there will be a Freddy vs Jason shoot?

Think you nailed it... I was just telling myself, no clues here (like the bttf date display) ... Good stuff for horror fans

that would be great with Tom Savini doing th make up, either Ari Lehman, Steve Dash, or maybe Kane Hodders make up :)

i have been speaking with Ari and he would definetly be interested :)

i also speak to Kevin Pike, who created the Delorean, and was special effects supervisor and worked on Star wars, Jaws, among other films, he would be a great guest too

Cool. Well we already know Robert Kurtzman is a guest, so this could be something with him involved. That could include: Texas Chainsaw, Children of the Corn, Boogeyman, Bubba Ho-tep, Vampires, The Crow, Dusk Till Dawn, Spawn, Scream, Halloween, Evil Dead/Army of Darkness, Re-animator and erm... Boogie nights. I'm hoping it's not Boogie nights but if it is it might be a way of getting my wife to one of these events if you know what I mean!

• Like 1

Ron Perlman with Hellboy make up ;)

Doug Jones or Brian Steele would be pretty cool too :P

As much as I would LOVE to meet Doug Jones in makeup, his character prosthetics are far too complex, would require several FX artists, and would take 6+ hours to complete. Let alone the cost factor.

Hellboy on the other hand is much more practical for this kind of experience.. Ron Perlman is very passionate about Hellboy so never say never :)

• Like 1

I would love to have a Ron Perlman/hell boy photoshoot, pretty sure it won't be this specific announcement, but something to work on SM...

I would love for SM to have Ron Perlman , period.... hell ( ohohoh) if this would happen I would get the diamond ticket for the hellboy photoshoot as well as an extra "regular" photoshoot as I think Ron Perlman is way more than only Hellboy, I would need at least a Hellboy Photoshoot, a "Ron Perlman" photoshoot and 4 signatures, 2 on each photoshoot pics, a hellboy poster and a SOA poster...

I 've said it before and I'll say it again SM you NEED to bring us Mr Perlman to LFCC.

Edited by mrvega
  • Like 1

The only guest costume/make up shoot I want is David Bowie in a Jareth The Goblin King costume but that'll probably never happen so meh. But I can dream.......

yes I would like that too, funny enough I mentioned that only about a week ago
  • Like 1

wouldnt surprise me if it were a hobbit/lotr guest and make up artist doing a hobbit/dwarf/elf type thing. would be pretty cool if that were the case

or maybe it'll be benedict cumberbatch in a home made smaug costume

Yes please :D

Although I'd love this to happen something tells me it might be BTTF related again due to the fact SM posted that charity thing could be wrong only time will tell and there isn't much longer to wait lol

James Marsters as Spike would be amazing!! :wub:^_^ It would be the best day of my life by a long shot!!

They could do the vamp make-up and everything!! We could all rock the "I just got vamped by Spike" look!

Edited by twiga
  • Like 1

Sweet Jesus having tom savini there, screw the make up, I'd be asking for his autograph! Total. Legend.