Diamond Guest Suggestions

LSM

mark Hamill's name is coming up quite a lot in this topic, while I would "like" , not love to meet him, I don't think he will qualify as a diamond guest, I know he charges a lot , but he is pretty much on the same level as Carrie Fisher for exemple.., Carrie wouldn't have been a guest diamond even if it was up and running.

LFCC had made it pretty clear that the only preview guest that would have been a diamond guest is Stan Lee, with no disrespect to Mr Hamill he is far from the guests we could expect as "diamond", movie stars with a lot of movies on their resume, movie stars that even someone who isn't into movies would immediately recognize those are Diamond guests.

In my opinion previous LFCC guests such as Christopher Lloyd, Gillian Anderson, Norman Reedus, William Shatner are in the same category as Mark Hamill if not above.

Theo James

Shailene Woodley

Zachary Quinto

pretty please, I would start donating organs for these people

Zachary Quinto would be a diamond guest I suppose, I'll be honest I had to check the two other names on imdb, LFCC would definitely be able to get them as regular guests

Just get me any of the NCIS cast please haha, we had TJ for Bones this year and was loved. Mark Harmon, Michael Weatherly, Sean Murray, Pauley Purette, David McCallum. Not saying these are diamond lol i just want to meet them.

I'd love to meet people form NCIS too. i like both ncis and ncis los angelies but the origiona is the best. especially gibbs.

Edited by stargate geek emily

Please please please try and get at least one of the fowling :)

Kane hodder

Gunnar Hansen

Tony todd

Robert englund

Bruce campbell

Doug bradley

Linda blair

brad dourif

Any famous zombies

Lance Henriksen

Sid Haig

dan aykroyd

Clive barker

Wes craven

John carpenter

Dario Argento

Don Coscarelli

Sam raimi

Tobe Hooper

Kane hodder

Gunnar Hansen

Tony todd

Robert englund

Bruce campbell

Doug bradley

Linda blair

brad dourif

Any famous zombies

Lance Henriksen

Sid Haig

dan aykroyd

Clive barker

Wes craven

John carpenter

Dario Argento

Don Coscarelli

Sam raimi

Tobe Hooper

I don't think you understand the concept of a Diamond Guest. The majority of those listed have already appeared multiple times as standard guests.

Kane hodder

Gunnar Hansen

Tony todd

Robert englund

Bruce campbell

Doug bradley

Linda blair

brad dourif

Any famous zombies

Lance Henriksen

Sid Haig

dan aykroyd

Clive barker

Wes craven

John carpenter

Dario Argento

Don Coscarelli

Sam raimi

Tobe Hooper

I don't think you understand the concept of a Diamond Guest. The majority of those listed have already appeared multiple times as standard guests.

Yes, diamond guest in this list, I count 2, Sam Raimi and Dan Aykroyd... Others can be considered as "regular guests" ... But regular guests are still the main thing at LFCC, guests that pretty much every one of us are able to afford and still great to meet (I still would pay a bunch to meet some specific diamond guests, for the price it will have to be someone I'm really a fan of)

Yeah even people they've never gotten and I'd love I think would still end up being standard guests.

Diamond guests are going to be above gold pass prices. We're talking £300+ for a pass.

Whereas, for example, Tony Todd and Lance Henriksen on your list have don multiple events at £20 an auto hehe So you wont need to check this thread for them being announced. Chances are they'll be here soon and at reasonable rates.

Edited by BeatrixKiddo88

Diamond guest prices will also depend on the guest, I do believe that some of those guests will be way too much expensive, so even if I could pay to meet them and have the whole experience, not sure I would, really really depends of the guest, ... Even if I'm into that kind of stuff, I still have a live on the side...

We just need guests that are between Carrie Fisher and Arnold (would love to have a Diamond Arnold ticket, this is someone I would really like to meet ) but common sense and harsh reality make that I will not pay 2000£ for that, I rather take a vacation in the Carribean for that price ... Now at around 500£ , I would consider it.

Some names that could be diamond guests in a fair price range if you ask me could be , Christian Slater, Ron Perlman, Sigourney Weaver , Tom Selleck, Vandamme...

Stallone charged about 400usd for an autograph and 450 for a photoshoot at a NYC con, 850 $ not as much as Arnold but still...

Anyway we are all still speculating here, just wish we had a first official diamond guest and price so we could have a taste of what to come...

my diamond guests I would really consider getting from are

Sly Stallone

Arnie

Denzel Washington ( would do anything to meet him fantastic actor )

Keanu Reeves

Gene Hackman

Viggo Mortensen

Harrison Ford

Jim Carry

Hugh Jackman

Dan Castellaneta

Sigourney Weaver

Bill Murray

Cillian Murphy

Chris Evans

Laurance Fishbourne

Robert Carlyle

Robert Downey Jr

Robert De Nero

Johnny Depp

Stephen King

Samuel L Jackson

Ewen McGegor

Patrick Wilson

Michael Fassbender

Daniel Craig

there are lots more wont list them all but even if you get one of theses I would really consider it

• Like 1

So far, I have always made due with regular entry tickets. With proper timing and planning, I have gotten to meet all the big guests I wanted to meet, so have no current plans of going for any Gold or Platinum passes for the future either.

However, there are some names, exceedingly few, but some, that I would happily shell out multiple hundreds of punds for a Diamond ticket for. These names include

Arnold Schwarzenegger

Sylvester Stallone

I'd plan all year around the event if you could get one of those two.

Edited by norse_sage

So far, I have always made due with regular entry tickets. With proper timing and planning, I have gotten to meet all the big guests I wanted to meet, so have no current plans of going for any Gold or Platinum passes for the future either.

However, there are some names, exceedingly few, but some, that I would happily shell out multiple hundreds of punds for a Diamond ticket for. These names include

Arnold Schwarzenegger

Sylvester Stallone

Same for me even when it went crazy last summer, I did get every guest I was aiming for, including Stan Lee , with early bird tickets, for me I don't see the point of gold passes, it makes things easier but I can easily manage without... Always have, five years ago it was my first LFCC , and I learned the hard way, it was crazy with Chritopher Lloyd being a guest, at the end of the day I met everyone I intended to, but it was exhausting. ... From then I knew where to go and how to manage my day and that's what I' m doing now, every year, saving on gold passes means more money to spend on guests...

As for diamond guest I'm with you on those two names , just very intrigued by what the prices would be...

Well just seeing Jason's list makes me think that I might be willing to pay out for 1 Diamond Guest if I felt the cost was justified. Even then I have met James McAvoy, who is on that list, and I only spent the cost of a travelcard to do so! So not too worried if I cannot afford it, as I know there are other ways to meet them.

After looking at Jason's list there, it would indeed be good to see some of the names that could complete (or significantly add to) franchises that are already big at SM shows, such as Alien (Sigourney Weaver) Back to the Future (Michael J Fox) LOTR(Ian McKellen, Sean Bean) and Star Wars (Hamill, Ford, Neeson, Portman).

If these guests were doable, I think it's safe to say that they'd all be popular, as we all love seeing guests from those franchises, and those particular guests are like the holy grails for each franchise. I'm sure there would be quite a lot of people wanting autographs from all of those guests on movie posters etc. Perhaps they are safer bets than some of the more random names there (even though they are almost all pretty much household names)

Personally speaking, it is good to see so many names there that so many people have always considered an 'impossible' guest. I have learned from years of going to events to never discount anyone, despite how many people would say that Michael J Fox would NEVER do an event, it's nice to see that your minds aren't closed to the possibility of some of these people

• Like 1

Arnold Schwarzenegger

Sylvester Stallone

Same for me even when it went crazy last summer, I did get every guest I was aiming for, including Stan Lee , with early bird tickets, for me I don't see the point of gold passes, it makes things easier but I can easily manage without... Always have, five years ago it was my first LFCC , and I learned the hard way, it was crazy with Chritopher Lloyd being a guest, at the end of the day I met everyone I intended to, but it was exhausting. ... From then I knew where to go and how to manage my day and that's what I' m doing now, every year, saving on gold passes means more money to spend on guests...

As for diamond guest I'm with you on those two names , just very intrigued by what the prices would be...

Well Stallone has done two "Evening With..." shows in the UK this year, and Schwarzenneger is doing a couple soon. These really are just talks by the actors, but to have a photo with them and a meet & greet, the tickets are between £1500 and £2000. And these are VERY limited photo-shoots and short meet & greets. I suppose if they were signing at a Comic Con, and doing a lot of photos, they would probably charge more and it would therefore cost more than £2000 for an all-inclusive Diamond package. How much more though?

Arnold SchwarzeneggerSylvester Stallone

Well Stallone has done two "Evening With..." shows in the UK this year, and Schwarzenneger is doing a couple soon. These really are just talks by the actors, but to have a photo with them and a meet & greet, the tickets are between £1500 and £2000. And these are VERY limited photo-shoots and short meet & greets. I suppose if they were signing at a Comic Con, and doing a lot of photos, they would probably charge more and it would therefore cost more than £2000 for an all-inclusive Diamond package. How much more though?

Then I would be out, I rather go on vacation.

Those high prices where for an all evening experience and somebody somewhere on the posts said that dinner and drink where included, at least for Schwarzie, not sure about this as I event seen the details on those events myself.

Stallone was at NY comic con last year and charged 395 $ and 455 $ for a photoshoot, more reasonable, then again we're all speculating on just two names out of so many, we might not even get either of those ....

I really hope we get the taste of prices on a first guest real soon just so that we kinda know what to expect

Diamond tickets are a plus, I will still be happy to meet regular and big guests, as for diamond tickets we'll see in time, who those guests will be and the prices asked will determined wether I'll go for it or not, I'm pretty sure I will not drop more than 1K tough, just common sense to me

IMO it would be the opposite effect- there's very limited time & opportunity for direct access to the star at an evening talk, hence the high price. At LFCC there would be much more time for many more diamond pass holders to get a photo/autograph, so the cost would be lower per head. Mr Vegas' post about Stallone's NY comic con prices gives the best indication of ballpark figures I think.

But I thought that one of the ideas of a Diamond pass is that it will give you the auto, the photo, the talk, and perhaps even more, all in one package. The Stallone "Evening with" didn't include autographs (and in the end, Stallone was too ill to do the meet & greet - that didn't go down too well who paid the extra £500 just for that!) so with everything included it could be roundabout the same sort of package price.