Diamond Guest Suggestions

LSM

Please can we have Bill Murray and/or James Earl Jones as Diamond Pass guests next?

I'd pay the kind of money you're asking for MJF for those guys (although there's many things I'd like signed by JEJ).

I would love both of them but I can tell you that Bill Murray don't have an agent as is hard enough to track down to make a movie! Ghostbusters is my favourite film ever and he is the no. 1 guy I want to meet but cons are not his type of thing unfortunately.

Please can we have Bill Murray and/or James Earl Jones as Diamond Pass guests next?

I'd pay the kind of money you're asking for MJF for those guys (although there's many things I'd like signed by JEJ).

I would love both of them but I can tell you that Bill Murray don't have an agent as is hard enough to track down to make a movie! Ghostbusters is my favourite film ever and he is the no. 1 guy I want to meet but cons are not his type of thing unfortunately.

I have faith in Jason and SM. They've got MJF, so they could maybe one day get Bill Murray! It'd be a dream come true!

• Like 1

I have faith in Jason and SM. They've got MJF, so they could maybe one day get Bill Murray! It'd be a dream come true!

Here's hoping!

A great announcement with Michael J Fox yesterday, and photo shoot has been purchased. Im just wondering how many more Diamond Pass guests we'll get for this event? I'm going to guess we'll get another couple at least. Got a feeling we'll see one of the Avengers cast. Hemsworth maybe?

• Like 1

I would say that SM as pretty much secure most of the guests by now, especially diamonds one.... Or at least are very close to get the deal done, I think we will get 1 more diamond guest , maybe 2.

My prediction is Dwayne Johnson .... And then possibly Sigourney Weaver, there is a reason those names are always in the discussion, it's realistic, while I have no doubt SM could get us pretty much anyone my bet is on those name for this year edition, and I'm fine with either one, the Rock being my favorite option...

Wait and see

The name doesn't come as much as others, but Vandamme would be a great realistic guest, he is close to his fans and a nice guy from what I've heard, the diamond ticket wouldn't be out of reach I think, he signed at a con here in Belgium a few years back (no photosoots, just because there was so many people, with a great organisation SM could get us a great diamond expérience ticket with him) Couldn't go back then, but his autograph price was very affordable....

• 2 weeks later...