Diamond Guest Suggestions

LSM

My list is massive but there is a lot of people i would like to meet

Problem is that my other half is saying we can go to walker stalker in the states in the same month so no way my bank balance could do both

Scarlett Johanson
Mark Hamill
Natalie Portman
Harrison Ford

Sigourney Weaver

Jessica Alba

Sarah Michelle Gellar

Ewan McGregor

Jennifer Lawrence

Gillian Anderson

Yvonne Strahovsk

Andrew Lincoln

Norman Reedus

Lauren Cohan

Wesley Snipes

David Jason

Bradley Cooper

Chloe Moretz

Kate Beckinsale

What about these ?. I've added some that are A list and some that aren't A list but they have been in popular films.

Sean Penn

Tim Roth

Christina Ricci

Judd Nelson

Ally Sheedy

Molly Ringwald

Emilio Estevez

Anthony Michael Hall

Jon Cryer

Macauley Culkin

Gaby Hoffman

Jean Louisa Kelly

Steve Martin

Rick Moranis

Jared Rushton

David Moscow

Robert Oliveri

Amy O'Neil

Thomas Wilson Brown

Kiefer Sutherland

Jake Gyllenhaal

James Spader

Kim Cattrall

John Cusack

Meryl Streep

Dustin Hoffman

John Leguizamo

Mary Stuart Masterson

Mike Myers

Brendan Frasier

Drew Barrymore

Julia Roberts

Paul Dano

Daniel Day Lewis

Brad Greenquist

Winona Ryder

Susan Sarandon

Geena Davis

Lori Petty

Barrett Oliver

Jonathan Scott Taylor

Are any of those possible?. I can think of lots more too lol.

i'd love to meer robert downey jr, hugh jackmon, peter jackson or andi serkis.

p.s. people who have been posting about the price of diamond tickets being out of their price range need to calm down. yes the tickets may be expensive and people may be priced out of it but people need to calm down. many of these people what will be very expensive the majorety of people wouldnt get to see anyway. there will probably only a 1 or 2 guests at the event that will be diamond. the majority of guests attending the event will not be diamond tickets and people will freely be able to meet. the diamond guests are going to be added to showmaster for thos that want to meet then and fee the price is worth it. noone is made to buy a diamond ticket and anyone is free to buy one if they want. im not on the staff of showmaster but i understand people's worries. people just need to calm down. id only save up the money for a diamond ticket for the names above and would only buy a ticket if i could save up the money.

After looking at Jason's list there, it would indeed be good to see some of the names that could complete (or significantly add to) franchises that are already big at SM shows, such as Alien (Sigourney Weaver) Back to the Future (Michael J Fox) LOTR(Ian McKellen, Sean Bean) and Star Wars (Hamill, Ford, Neeson, Portman).

If these guests were doable, I think it's safe to say that they'd all be popular, as we all love seeing guests from those franchises, and those particular guests are like the holy grails for each franchise. I'm sure there would be quite a lot of people wanting autographs from all of those guests on movie posters etc. Perhaps they are safer bets than some of the more random names there (even though they are almost all pretty much household names)

Personally speaking, it is good to see so many names there that so many people have always considered an 'impossible' guest. I have learned from years of going to events to never discount anyone, despite how many people would say that Michael J Fox would NEVER do an event, it's nice to see that your minds aren't closed to the possibility of some of these people

Michael J Fox is still possible,dispite his illness he's still living a normal life as best he can, he made 2 TV series this year including his own show in the USA and is still signing for people when he's out and about. He signed for us outside the letterman show in NY this year. He loves meeting people and changing peoples views on living with his illness. Top man.I'm sure he'd do an event like this if invited.

• Like 2

Just saw a couple of dates announced " an evening with Arnold Schwarzenegger " in the uk, gold and premium from 192 to 385£, seems you've got pretty much "nothing" for that price.

VIP including talk, a "chance" to ask a question, photops and meet and greet, about 1600£....

Way out of my range, as much as I would love to meet the guy.... Better bring me someone in the Sigourney Weaver price range...

Edited by mrvega

Rose McGowan, Eliza Dushku, David Boreanaz, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Danny DeVito, Jamie Lee Curtis and Sigourney Weaver would all be amazing diamond guests! Most have headlined US cons or done private signings. Hoping Sarah Michelle decides to come to conventions at some point. Maybe a diamond package with limited signings/photoshoots would appeal to potential guests who are unsure about attending cons? They might feel more at ease.

Sigourney Weaver please. I don't think I could miss out on the opportunity to meet her, and it would be expensive but hopefully realistically expensive rather than what it seems Arnie could potentially charge.

Just to clarify, if you upgrade to a diamond ticket to that particular guest, are you guaranteed to meet them? And would you have to pay for the whole package or could you choose just an autograph? Sorry this must have been asked a load of times before. Thanks for any help

With a diamond pass you would be guaranteed a photo, autograph, seat at talk etc. The pass would cover all of that; if you just want an autograph on its own you would still have to buy the whole pass (or take your chances of getting an autograph as a normal ticket holder, after the diamond passes have been seen).

• 2 weeks later...

I have a wonderful idea for a Diamond Guest:

How about Jessica Lange? She's a two-times Oscar winning actress and currently best known for her incredible work on American Horror Story! I think she would both cater to the interests of those looking for Hollywood guests and those looking for horror guests!

What do you think? I would be dying to meet Jessica Lange, and I guess it's fairly safe to assume that I would not be the only one :)

• Like 1

Have just read that Neve Campbell is going to start doing conventions next year! She would be a great diamond guest. She would appeal to horror fans as the lead in all 4 Scream movies and The Craft and she also starred in Party of 5 as well as popular movies like Wild Things. She would be so popular and great to meet.

• Like 1

Have just read that Neve Campbell is going to start doing conventions next year! She would be a great diamond guest. She would appeal to horror fans as the lead in all 4 Scream movies and The Craft and she also starred in Party of 5 as well as popular movies like Wild Things. She would be so popular and great to meet.

OMG YES!!

I have a wonderful idea for a Diamond Guest:

How about Jessica Lange? She's a two-times Oscar winning actress and currently best known for her incredible work on American Horror Story! I think she would both cater to the interests of those looking for Hollywood guests and those looking for horror guests!

What do you think? I would be dying to meet Jessica Lange, and I guess it's fairly safe to assume that I would not be the only one :)

Jessica Lange is NOT a fan of signing autographs :grump: .....