Diamond Guest Suggestions

LSM

Have just read that Neve Campbell is going to start doing conventions next year! She would be a great diamond guest. She would appeal to horror fans as the lead in all 4 Scream movies and The Craft and she also starred in Party of 5 as well as popular movies like Wild Things. She would be so popular and great to meet.

I would be happy to see her attend, but I wouldn't class her as a diamond guest.

Have just read that Neve Campbell is going to start doing conventions next year! She would be a great diamond guest. She would appeal to horror fans as the lead in all 4 Scream movies and The Craft and she also starred in Party of 5 as well as popular movies like Wild Things. She would be so popular and great to meet.

OMG YES!!

Yes please make it happen!!! The Scream films are my favourite horror franchise.

OMG YES!!
Yes please make it happen!!! The Scream films are my favourite horror franchise.
Would be awesome!!

Will be interesting if Diamond Guests are just big names who have had long careers in movies/tv/comics and have worldwide appeal across genres or if it will also include people who are from a popular franchise but aren't necessarily household names. For example, Jenna Louise Coleman was a huge guest at MK when she had only just started on Dr Who. She was a headliner guest and I'm sure many would have bought a diamond package for her. Natalie Dormer's photo shoot sold out in July really quickly and she would have proved one of the most popular signings had she been able to attend. I love her work in Elementary and Game of Thrones but wouldn't put her career in same category as Sigourney Weaver or Harrison Ford. Gillian Anderson was a first timer for only 1 day a few years back and her photo shoot didn't sell out before the shop closed and she's had a huge career. Maybe as show is getting more popular worldwide it would be good to buy autograph/photo packages with any guest that has proved popular in the past or ones that are potentially popular first timers?

Edited by cherrydarling

anyone who showmaster has had before will probably not be a diamond ticket. SM will have already arranged contracts with them so they most likely will come back with a similar contract. So people wont have to worry about paying £20 for a guest then just because they did well having to pay £100 next year. well that is what i most expect.

There's a few people I'd get Diamond for whatever the price. Seeing others lists has put a few more names in my head that I probably would pay for if it was the only chance to meet them.

Any of these don't need to be Diamond if SM could get them as regulars but obviously depends on their fees and what would encourage them to attend in the first place.

Seth Green

Alyson Hannigan

David Boreanaz

SMG

James Marsden (any of the main original XMen cast would be awesome!)

Zachary Quinto

Robert Pattinson

Kristen Stewart

Leonardo DiCaprio

David Duchovny (I'd pay a decent price for a Mulder and Scully double photo!)

I'm sure the reason main cast members from LOST were never attending was the cost of them so I would hope this Diamond option may give the opportunity for people like Evangeline Lilly and Emilie De Raven to be considered. I know they won't be "Diamond" to most but I just want them to be considered as options even as regular guests!

But I suppose there's those inbetween guests that would maybe have higher fees but wouldn't have a wide enough appeal to justify a Diamond status but couldn't be regular guests as their standard price would be over the norm.

Xx

So we're talking proper big guests who we'd pay serious money to meet...

Kylie Minogue

Sigourney Weaver

Pamela Anderson

Cher

Dame Judi Dench

Michelle Pfeiffer

Lynda Carter

Sarah Michelle Gellar

Tom Hardy

Tom Hanks

Daryl Hannah

Whoopi Goldberg

Sarah Jessica Parker

Kim Cattrall

Cynthia Nixon

Kristin Davis

Edited by SilvaNemesis

• 1 month later...

Hi showmasters, I hope we will be able to have at least one big and rare guest for a diamond pass e.g. Al Pacino, Robert de Niro, Robert Downey Jr, pierce Brosnan, Anthony Hopkins, Sean Connery, jack nicolsen, hugh jackman, Ian mckellen

For me it would have to people amongst folk like..

Patrick Stewart

Leonard Nimoy

William Shatner

Simon Pegg

None of those would be Diamond guests, they've done SM events before.

So have the other diamond guests.

Ultimately I would love MJF, but depends on a lot of things

• Like 2

For me it would have to people amongst folk like..

Patrick Stewart

Leonard Nimoy

William Shatner

Simon Pegg

None of those would be Diamond guests, they've done SM events before.

So have the other diamond guests.

Ultimately I would love MJF, but depends on a lot of things

I strongly agree with you on MJF!

Other suggestions...

Tim Allen

Jackie Chan

Denzel Washington

Christian Bale

Michael Keaton

Michelle Pfeiffer

Sally Field

Lucy Liu