Who Was Your Favourite Guest?

Jack Donnelly without a doubt.

We met him primarily because my teenage daughter has a massive crush on him, plus our whole family enjoys watching Atlantis. He was absolutely lovely! So bubbly and friendly and happy to chat. He told us a bit about the filming for Season 2 (out later this year, yay) and my other half managed to embarrass him a bit by telling him that the aforementioned daughter had seen one of his earlier (and slightly "lower quality" produced) shows. Something tells me that he'd like to forget that one! He was also more than happy to pose for a photo after signing a personalised autograph. My daughter had a photo shoot with him later in the day too and was very happy with that as well. He is truly an awesome guy and I really suggest meeting him if he's at any future events.

• Like 2

My Experiance with Milo Ventimiglia

He was amazing, really interactive, very friendly and chatty. I got his autograph first thing, he talks to me about his upcoming project and the beard , he added on my autograph "Good to meet you Bud" and my name. I then have a photoshoot and he remembers me "there's my man, give me one of these" (a reference to the our conversation we had earlier when I was getting his Autograph ( I was one of the first people to meet him on Saturday) and the photoshoot was an hour and a half after (made it more special that he remembered me (close wrist thing) and the best bit, he asked how was my bed (I live in London) I told him I couldn't sleep and he said (doing teen stuff ey) xD

Easily my favourite guest of all time and I recommend him to all

If he same again I would keep meeting him :D

• Like 1

Dina Meyer was delightful. She seemed to be having a great time meeting people, had a quick chat with each person until the crew told her she had to hurry up as the show was closing (or supposed to be closed by that point). Got a great photo with her - been told I look very smug :angel:

Darren Shan was great too, talkative and happy to pose for a photo with my daughter.

• Like 1

Jack Donnelly without a doubt.

We met him primarily because my teenage daughter has a massive crush on him, plus our whole family enjoys watching Atlantis. He was absolutely lovely! So bubbly and friendly and happy to chat. He told us a bit about the filming for Season 2 (out later this year, yay) and my other half managed to embarrass him a bit by telling him that the aforementioned daughter had seen one of his earlier (and slightly "lower quality" produced) shows. Something tells me that he'd like to forget that one! He was also more than happy to pose for a photo after signing a personalised autograph. My daughter had a photo shoot with him later in the day too and was very happy with that as well. He is truly an awesome guy and I really suggest meeting him if he's at any future events.

Aww he sounded brill, did he give any spoilers about his filming? I met Adam Brown and he didn't exactly give a spoiler for the Hobbit but he clarified that Peter Jackson hasn't changed the ending of Tolkien's book at all, I thought he may have to spare many fangirl hearts but he hasn't *sob*

My Experiance with Milo Ventimiglia

He was amazing, really interactive, very friendly and chatty. I got his autograph first thing, he talks to me about his upcoming project and the beard , he added on my autograph "Good to meet you Bud" and my name. I then have a photoshoot and he remembers me "there's my man, give me one of these" (a reference to the our conversation we had earlier when I was getting his Autograph ( I was one of the first people to meet him on Saturday) and the photoshoot was an hour and a half after (made it more special that he remembered me (close wrist thing) and the best bit, he asked how was my bed (I live in London) I told him I couldn't sleep and he said (doing teen stuff ey) xD

Easily my favourite guest of all time and I recommend him to all

If he same again I would keep meeting him :D

He looks like a lovely guy to meet too!

• Like 1

Dina Meyer was delightful. She seemed to be having a great time meeting people, had a quick chat with each person until the crew told her she had to hurry up as the show was closing (or supposed to be closed by that point). Got a great photo with her - been told I look very smug :angel:

Darren Shan was great too, talkative and happy to pose for a photo with my daughter.

Glad so many people have had positive experiences with Dina! I wanted to meet Darren Shan I brought one of his Saga of Larten Crepsley books as it was the only 1 I could find but then didn't have enough time to meet him was trapped in a shoot

It's a tough choice to pick a favourite guest but I think I'm going to have to go with David Hewlett. He was so wonderfully chatty and friendly and seemed like he was enjoying the show so much. He remembered us by the time it got to the photoshoot and was again just super friendly. Did he have any voice left by the end of Sunday? Photo shoot early afternoon he was getting seriously croaky!

Terry Farrell - gorgeous lady. Chatty, polite and a dear.

Please bring her back.

Terry Farrell. Beautiful, friendly and all kinds of awesome.

I third that,Terry Farrell was absolutely lovely & she looked so gorgeous too,as someone else said in another thread she made everyone feel special & she certaintly did with me also :king:

Showmasters please,please,please,please,please bring her back again soon,she's so kind,what a dear sweet lady :smile:

• Like 1

Carrie fisher was very sweet to me, also Kate Dickie was lovely. Went and saw her towards the end of the day. My cousin wanted to talk about GoT and even with out getting an autograph we chatted about all sorts for about 15 mins. Robert hays was fantastic too! He signed a picture for me and my dad ( airplane is one of our faveourite movies and I only remembered that he would be there on the day) my dad wasn't with me at comic con so it was a nice surprise for him when he got back from work today, he posed for photos had a little chat shook our hands and gave me a message for my dad. Overall a great day for me

• Like 1

Terry Farrell - gorgeous lady. Chatty, polite and a dear.

Please bring her back.

Terry Farrell. Beautiful, friendly and all kinds of awesome.

I third that,Terry Farrell was absolutely lovely & she looked so gorgeous too,as someone else said in another thread she made everyone feel special & she certaintly did with me also :king:

Showmasters please,please,please,please,please bring her back again soon,she's so kind,what a dear sweet lady :smile:

I may be getting confused with another guest but i'm sure my friend said Terry was wearing a wee tiara on the Friday preview? which i'm guessing would of looked adorable xD

• Like 1

Carrie fisher was very sweet to me, also Kate Dickie was lovely. Went and saw her towards the end of the day. My cousin wanted to talk about GoT and even with out getting an autograph we chatted about all sorts for about 15 mins. Robert hays was fantastic too! He signed a picture for me and my dad ( airplane is one of our faveourite movies and I only remembered that he would be there on the day) my dad wasn't with me at comic con so it was a nice surprise for him when he got back from work today, he posed for photos had a little chat shook our hands and gave me a message for my dad. Overall a great day for me

That's lovely :) I hope your dad liked the autograph and the message! I tried to do the same last year and get an autograph for my mum from Danny Glover, which slightly backfired, I met him but it was such a shame he just seemed so confused and didn't quite know what he was doing it seemed... I swore an oath to myself that I wouldn't go to London this year for comic con just because of the expense and the travelling kills me....but Michael Madsen made me break that oath!!

• Like 1

It's a tough choice to pick a favourite guest but I think I'm going to have to go with David Hewlett. He was so wonderfully chatty and friendly and seemed like he was enjoying the show so much. He remembered us by the time it got to the photoshoot and was again just super friendly. Did he have any voice left by the end of Sunday? Photo shoot early afternoon he was getting seriously croaky!

I wonder about that sometimes with guests just think how much they have to talk over the weekend

I have to say all the guests I met where really friendly and all the Game of Thrones guests where so nice and chatty and happy to have a picture with you (Except Lena because she was busy but I'm fine with that) If I had to pick one favourite it would be Daniel Portman. (With Finn Jones and Gethin Anthony :king: a very close second) He was so chatty and adorable, He told me my name was beautiful :blush::blush::blush: and I just about died when he shook my hand and winked at me. :stretcher:

Pod for King! :king:

• Like 1

I have to say all the guests I met where really friendly and all the Game of Thrones guests where so nice and chatty and happy to have a picture with you (Except Lena because she was busy but I'm fine with that) If I had to pick one favourite it would be Daniel Portman. (With Finn Jones and Gethin Anthony :king: a very close second) He was so chatty and adorable, He told me my name was beautiful :blush::blush::blush: and I just about died when he shook my hand and winked at me. :stretcher:

Pod for King! :king:

Ahah sounds like you had a great experience!!! xD In a weirdly round-a-bout way it conspires that one of my mates who came to comic con with me went to the same college as Daniel Portman and was in the same class doing Musical Theatre with Daniel's ex girlfriend and Daniel recognised my mate having seen him in his college shows! Small world :)

So many great ones! Really enjoyed meeting Summer/Lena and Finn was great especially in the talks (that man can't half chat) but thought the shoot with Dina/Casper was a suprise highlight too considering I bought it so last minute!

• Like 1

Had to be the "mystery guest" at the Game of Thrones screening... Oh wait...

I didn't go to the screening but I've heard talk it was a pinata? could call it Peter...

So many great ones! Really enjoyed meeting Summer/Lena and Finn was great especially in the talks (that man can't half chat) but thought the shoot with Dina/Casper was a suprise highlight too considering I bought it so last minute!

My friend who met Summer said she was amazing, he was rather taken by her :P

Had to be the "mystery guest" at the Game of Thrones screening... Oh wait...

I didn't go to the screening but I've heard talk it was a pinata? could call it Peter...

It was indeed, a Joffrey pinata, I don't know the full story but to be honest it seemed like they were trying to cover up someone who might have pulled out at the last minute... Was a bit disappointing to be honest.

But seriously I'd have to say Kristian Nairn, he was without a doubt the nicest guest I met.

• Like 1