Ok thank you ;)

I've been saying this to myself all day, can't believe I'm going to meet actual Princess Leia!!! Can't wait to meet Carrie

I WAS THERE WHEN CARRIE WAS ANNOUNCED AND IMMEDIATELY BOUGHT A PHOTOSHOOT! IT HAS TAKEN ME THIS LONG TO FINALLY POST THE NEWS ON THE FORUM AND ON MY SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS! I MUST STOP SHOUTING!

Edited by chugs-in-credible
  • Like 2

I have to keep checking this thread to see if it's still real! I always enjoy meeting guests but I've never been proper excited like I am about this announcement. Best guest ever for me.

Edited by Lostboy1981
  • Like 1

I'll be there Sunday, will some photoshoots tickets be saved to sell on the Sunday? so they don't get all sold on the Saturday and Sunday people miss out.

To add to the reply from Zahariel - if the shop doesn't sell out then they could still sell out at the event either on Friday or Saturday, as Sundays can be purchased on any day. There is no guarantee that any will be left on the Sunday.

I have to keep checking this thread to see if it's still real! I always enjoy meeting guests but I've never been proper excited like I am about this announcement. Best guest ever for me.

Same here! I still have to do a double take when I open up the forum! It's uncredibly surreal. Carrie is an idol for me and this is just the greatest announcement for me ever! Although that being said I'd say the same about Anthony Daniels and Mark Hamill or James Earl Jones :D haha! Seriously love this announcement! I'm still giddy from the first post
  • Like 1

I'm still giddy from the first post

You're hiding it well mate ;)
whoops :D sorry I'll try to hide it better, just hope it doesn't burst out when I see her and become a blubbering mess haha!

Ooooh Matron!

Good to see she personalises! Just hope she doesn't on the poster! :P

She didn't insist on signing everything personalized if that's what you are worried about.

no not at all, I'd ask for the 8x10 rather than the poster aha! I know some insist while other don't, I think Carrie is pretty laid back and likes the fan,so appreciates their opinions

Carrie does dedicate. In fact I've never had a problem with her doing this.

Here are a few examples.

imagejpg1_zpse3803ea9.jpg

imagejpg2_zpsb16bbed3.jpg

imagejpg3_zpsc9944b7e.jpg

I seem to remember it was no dedications last time, will it be the same this time around?

I hope not! She dedicates at all the big US shows

would love it if she does do it, makes it more special and unique

nope she dose not i am sorry i have been there next to her , its very rare if she dedicates sometimes she just dose stuff if she is feeling in the mood , but its very rare for her to dedicate for the past 5 years that i know .

Here is two comments that says two different things. .... What will it be?

I'm going with the assumption that because she will be popular and not there the full day each day that she won't be personalising due to time restraints. Hoping to be pleasantly surprised though. :whistling: