Everyone knows I cannot stand Star Wars, but even I am impressed by this announcement. My husband even more so and as much as my bank account cannot take any more of these amazing guest announcements, me being the nice wife that I am, will be making the effort to work this into my budget!

You don't have to love Star Wars to love Carrie Fisher :) She's been in some other fantastic films such as the Blues Brothers, When Harry Met Sally, The 'Burbs and Drop Dead Fred :)

Scream 3 ;)

Its a shame you can't pre-book autographs. I'm really excited for Carrie but worried that when I get there on the day I won't be able to get an autograph off of her due to ques and the such (I'm only there for the Sunday and I have 5 photo shoots paid for already)

Trust me as long as you get there at least an hour early than when you are allowed in (9am if early bird, 11 if not) and go straight to her signing table and get a VQ you should be fine

• Like 1

Its a shame you can't pre-book autographs. I'm really excited for Carrie but worried that when I get there on the day I won't be able to get an autograph off of her due to ques and the such (I'm only there for the Sunday and I have 5 photo shoots paid for already)

Just get there as early as you can, go straight to her queue to get the lowest VQ ticket number you can and you'll stand as much chance as anyone else. And 5 photoshoots isn't really that many, there'll be plenty of time to do other things.

• Like 1

Everyone knows I cannot stand Star Wars, but even I am impressed by this announcement. My husband even more so and as much as my bank account cannot take any more of these amazing guest announcements, me being the nice wife that I am, will be making the effort to work this into my budget!

You don't have to love Star Wars to love Carrie Fisher :) She's been in some other fantastic films such as the Blues Brothers, When Harry Met Sally, The 'Burbs and Drop Dead Fred :)

Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back xD

She also had a hilarious one Woman show that I flew out to the states to see! She also made a funny appearance on the Big Bang theory. "It's not funny anymore james!"

She also had a hilarious one Woman show that I flew out to the states to see! She also made a funny appearance on the Big Bang theory. "It's not funny anymore james!"

That episode was genius. WOuld love to have the money to get her to sign something from that with the quote but gonna have to stick to SW stuff.

• Like 1

I depleted my Winter LFCC fund so I could book a photoshoot with Carrie & then when Winter LFCC comes around I expect I'll be depleting my Collectormania 2015 fund :lol:

Do you know if the is going to be a collectormania in November this year?

That episode was genius. WOuld love to have the money to get her to sign something from that with the quote but gonna have to stick to SW stuff.
"she's a little bit crazy so prepare to run"

The only thing I know I have seen her in is Sex and the City and obviously her episode of Big Bang Theory is on this week (I think).

I depleted my Winter LFCC fund so I could book a photoshoot with Carrie & then when Winter LFCC comes around I expect I'll be depleting my Collectormania 2015 fund :lol:

Just read the forum, details are here http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showforum=305

Just read the forum, details are here http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showforum=305

I'll probably be sitting that one out if I'm honest. I'd love to do it but being only a month after WLFCC and a month before Christmas means I doubt I'll have enough spare cash.

Hamill would be amazing as he is my all time idol, the best Joker of all time.

Agreed! Hamill's Joker is 2nd to none, great voice work, saw the footage of him at SWW'14 which was brilliant.

Thinking of adding Fisher's auto to my Empire poster this time around.

Are right ok, I only ask as in the past have you been able to pre-order autos with certain guests, as once I did already have my ticket for an auto with one of the guests I was seeing before the event?

Are right ok, I only ask as in the past have you been able to pre-order autos with certain guests, as once I did already have my ticket for an auto with one of the guests I was seeing before the event?

That was a system that was tested briefly but is not in use at this event.