£95 seems about right for Mark, I'm not counting him out either.

Of course you'd then have calls for a joint photoshoot....

Plus the request for Harrison would quadruple. It'd be nuts.

Plus I can't imagine the producers would be too keen on that; given the number of cast members that are already at the show. Could be some very slow shooting days at pinewood.

• Like 2

Everyone knows I cannot stand Star Wars, but even I am impressed by this announcement. My husband even more so and as much as my bank account cannot take any more of these amazing guest announcements, me being the nice wife that I am, will be making the effort to work this into my budget!

• Like 1

"Tickets are available in the online shop now and will be available from the sales desk at the event as well."

You can probably tell I'm a complete newbie to all of this, but do you just turn up and then buy a ticket for a guest? Or do I have to buy a ticket to enter, and then buy the ticket for a guest?

Dumb question I know but yeah never been to lfcc before ha

"Tickets are available in the online shop now and will be available from the sales desk at the event as well."

You can probably tell I'm a complete newbie to all of this, but do you just turn up and then buy a ticket for a guest? Or do I have to buy a ticket to enter, and then buy the ticket for a guest?

You buy an entry ticket - early bird or standard entry, and then on top of that, a ticket for the guest. Either a photoshoot ticket or on the day collect a VT from where she is signing for an autograph, the earlier you get there the better :)

You buy an entry ticket - early bird or standard entry, and then on top of that, a ticket for the guest. Either a photoshoot ticket or on the day collect a VT from where she is signing for an autograph, the earlier you get there the better :)

Ok thanks :) If I get there early with an early bird ticket will I be able to go and get a VT ticket straight away or do I have to wait?

£95 seems about right for Mark, I'm not counting him out either.

Of course you'd then have calls for a joint photoshoot....

Plus the request for Harrison would quadruple. It'd be nuts.
Plus I can't imagine the producers would be too keen on that; given the number of cast members that are already at the show. Could be some very slow shooting days at pinewood.
I'll tell you this from experience, I've been to pinewood and Elstree, on acting trips , they're Dead on weekends, no shooting takes place on weekends from my experience. But that could've changed
  • Like 1

Ok thanks :) If I get there early with an early bird ticket will I be able to go and get a VT ticket straight away or do I have to wait?

Yeah, if you get an early bird ticket either in advance or on the day, you'll queue up until you get in, then you can go and get a VT straight away from where she's signing when you get in. It's best to get there early as possible for entry, as the earlier you get in the more likely you will get an autograph :)

I'd like to buy to photo tickets for this, but I thought shop was already closed for out of UK orders. Besides, is there any way to add it to the order already placed for tickets and other photos? It's kind of ridiculous paying shipping twice on it (specialy at 7 pounds shipping cost).

Looking back at photos of her previous appearance at LFCC she did posed photos - is there any hint at all you can give as to whether she'll be doing such again if we purchase an autograph?

As the shop closes soon I'm frantically trying to budget whether to get a photoshoot ya see :)

Looking back at photos of her previous appearance at LFCC she did posed photos - is there any hint at all you can give as to whether she'll be doing such again if we purchase an autograph?

I'd say its very unlikely, she's not going to be there all day so her signing time is rather limited.

As the shop closes soon I'm frantically trying to budget whether to get a photoshoot ya see :)

There will never be any indication of that prior to the event as it could depend on so many factors on the day itself. How the guest is feeling, the time available, how popular they expect the guest to be, possibly even the wishes of the agent etc.

I'd say its very unlikely, she's not going to be there all day so her signing time is rather limited.

Best bet is to just buy a photo shoot with her if you really want a photo, like TerraHawk said, she will be so busy due to time and popularity, I doubt there will be over the table photos done.

Best bet is to just buy a photo shoot with her if you really want a photo, like TerraHawk said, she will be so busy due to time and popularity, I doubt there will be over the table photos done.

Gotcha - I've never really known what factors come into play in terms of whether a posed photo is allowed or not - I had assumed it was usually something agreed in advance

Cheers

• Like 1

Everyone knows I cannot stand Star Wars, but even I am impressed by this announcement. My husband even more so and as much as my bank account cannot take any more of these amazing guest announcements, me being the nice wife that I am, will be making the effort to work this into my budget!

You don't have to love Star Wars to love Carrie Fisher :) She's been in some other fantastic films such as the Blues Brothers, When Harry Met Sally, The 'Burbs and Drop Dead Fred :)

• Like 1

Great guest!

Met her last year ,she did personalise then,even with "with love xxo" and stuff.

To bad the online shop is already closed for us "overseas" visitors :-)

I'm surprised there's not been offers from us here in the UK to those overseas.

Wooooooooow. Well Done!! Please bring her Mother Debbie Reynolds too... you remember guys: Debbie Reynolds was in the Musical Masterpiece: Singing in the rain :dance:

My favourite musical! When I was in paris with school, one night the guys I shared a room with realised it was midnight, so of course I stood up and started off wit"good mornin'" and it carried on from there! We even tried a little tap routine on the wooden floor! Great great musical and Debbie Reynolds is an amazing person

I was fortunate and saw it on stage back in 198cough with Tommy Steele and Roy Castle RIP.

Great guest!

Met her last year ,she did personalise then,even with "with love xxo" and stuff.

Well selling/trading etc isn't allowed on the forum so any posts trying to arrange deals like that would be deleted.

Great guest!

Well selling/trading etc isn't allowed on the forum so any posts trying to arrange deals like that would be deleted.

Ah that would explain it then - oh FTR I wasn't offering.

Its a shame you can't pre-book autographs. I'm really excited for Carrie but worried that when I get there on the day I won't be able to get an autograph off of her due to ques and the such (I'm only there for the Sunday and I have 5 photo shoots paid for already)