Wooooooooow. Well Done!! Please bring her Mother Debbie Reynolds too... you remember guys: Debbie Reynolds was in the Musical Masterpiece: Singing in the rain :dance:

My favourite musical! When I was in paris with school, one night the guys I shared a room with realised it was midnight, so of course I stood up and started off wit"good mornin'" and it carried on from there! We even tried a little tap routine on the wooden floor! Great great musical and Debbie Reynolds is an amazing person
  • Like 1

HOLY MOLY OLY !!!! :clap:

*Order of the day:

scrounge dosh off hubby, go to bank, come back and book photoshoot, then chill :clap:

I've waited 30 years for this moment and it'll be fab to have Carries' REAL autograph instead of the one i forged on my Star Wars Annual when i was 10, then took to school and told all my mates that i'd met her that weekend! :angel:

• Like 5

• Moderators

Guys please keep a stock of photo ops or autographs available to buy on site saturday, because people outside UK can t buy tickets online anymore sine a few days.

Autographs are only ever available to buy on the day.

Well I was gutted I couldn't afford to meet her at Collectormania in Milton Keynes many years ago so am juggling my wish list, only going to get one auto from Stan Lee now for example, to free up some money (or at least keep to a reasonable budget) so I won't have to pass this time. Please no more though, I don't think I could take it. Great announcement.

Agreed. I was stuck with a dilemma of how many to get from Stan Lee, besides for quite some time now I predicted (and rightfully so) that we'd see Carrie announced, so yep, I'm very happy with this announcement.

I think Im going to cut down the Stan Lee autos to one. I was planning on getting 2 but I ... well I think I just have to limit it to one now...

Edited by Wondermoose

Well I was gutted I couldn't afford to meet her at Collectormania in Milton Keynes many years ago so am juggling my wish list, only going to get one auto from Stan Lee now for example, to free up some money (or at least keep to a reasonable budget) so I won't have to pass this time. Please no more though, I don't think I could take it. Great announcement.

Agreed. I was stuck with a dilemma of how many to get from Stan Lee, besides for quite some time now I predicted (and rightfully so) that we'd see Carrie announced, so yep, I'm very happy with this announcement.

I think Im going to cut down the Stan Lee autos to one. I was planning on getting 2 but I ... well I think I just have to limit it to one now...

I have a photoshoot with Stan and something I'd like him to sign. Considering how things go, Guest Announcements etc will see whether I flit in between getting more from Carrie or possibly maybe one more with Stan. I need to think about this all carefully.

I have a photoshoot with Stan and something I'd like him to sign. Considering how things go, Guest Announcements etc will see whether I flit in between getting more from Carrie or possibly maybe one more with Stan. I need to think about this all carefully.

As will I, especially WHAT to get signed my stan Lee, I think Carrie will be something with gold on it ;)

• Like 1