Prop & Green Screen Photoshoots at LFCC

Maybe Ian should do his photoshoots on the throne seeing as he was the Emperor. I've already bought my ticket for his shoot so it would be great having him sat on it, (& also justify the price a little :whistling: )

Would be a great idea!definitely justify the cost for me personally

I'd love for it to be the other way around - me sat on the throne and the Emperor kneeling to me and my Lego Emperor :angel:

Edited by Knitty Fred
  • Like 1

I can't wait for the Jedi photo. Shame I'll only be dressed in jeans and t-shirt though!

I can't find the photo but I did dress up as Obi-Wan for a housewarming back in 1999. I'm not sure what I did in terms of trousers but still have the shirt. Lightsaber and fake plait are long gone. I would dread to think what wearing a robe would be like in Earls Court though if my previous craft show attendances are anything to go by.

There'll be plenty of Jedi there all weekend long - the Sneaky Zebra Video on youtube has some good shots of them. Will definitely be checking out the digital still website after the event to see what poses people came up with. Should be interesting... :whistling:

There'll be plenty of Jedi there all weekend long - the Sneaky Zebra Video on youtube has some good shots of them. Will definitely be checking out the digital still website after the event to see what poses people came up with. Should be interesting... :whistling:

I'm thinking of the finger pyramid of evil contemplation. To quote mr burns " excellent" :P
  • Like 1

I'm thinking of the finger pyramid of evil contemplation. To quote mr burns " excellent" :P

Dammit - now i've got to practice my eyebrow arches too.... sheesh :(

• Like 1

Either that or buy a cowl and do the nosferatu lighting hands... :no:

Either that or buy a cowl and do the nosferatu lighting hands... :no:

Might bring a hooded cape/robe to make it more evil lookin' my face is bad enough so I don't think I'll need the 4 hours worth of make up poor Ian had to go through!
  • Like 1

I wonder how they're going to do it, either standing by it or they've figured out the height and will have a box covered in green felt we can sit on to make it look like we're actually on the throne... so to speak...

If it's standing beside it, will have to work on my 'Riker' lean to make it look more real :whistling:

Edited by Zahariel

I wonder how they're going to do it, either standing by it or they've figured out the height and will have a box covered in green felt we can sit on to make it look like we're actually on the throne... so to speak...

If it's standing beside it, will have to work on my 'Riker' lean to make it look more real :whistling:

I believe it's an actual prop that you sit in but don't take my word for it ;)
  • Like 1

I believe it's an actual prop that you sit in but don't take my word for it ;)

It does say in the first post that it is a replica chair so is going to be awesome. Fingers crossed the Dave Prowse green screen photoshoot is still available for Saturday.

• Moderators

At previous events where there have been multiple prop shoots going on they have run each one for a certain period of each day, so it might be 9-12 is one prop shoot, 12-3 another and 3-6 the 3rd. (or something similar), or several shorter switches through the day. It's unlikely that all 3 props won't be available at some point on both Saturday and Sunday at minimum.