Prop & Green Screen Photoshoots at LFCC

There are two different shoots. The £25 one with Dave, and the £5 one with just you and the throne.

Thank you very much! Do I need to book the £5 one?

You pay at the photo shoot area normally for non-guest prop shoots.

For any prop shoots involving guests, purchase from the online shop, or from the sales desk at the event.

Thanks 1of2 is the photoshoot area for props the same as where it'd be for guests, I know this might not be known until the day, I've never had a prop shoot before so I'm a little lost as to the process

I booked my ticket for the Emperors throne with Dave Prowse yesterday. Wondering if in that Dave will be sitting on the throne or we will, Dave is quite fragile now as it is and hes not long had surgery. maybe he'll just be sitting next to the throne. Oh well not bothered just excited and will find out on the day I guess :smile:

Deffo going for the Emperors throne shoot. Quick question. Will David Prowse be fully dressed as Darth Vader in the throne shoot? That would be amazing!

Or, if he is unable to do that, will there be someone else dressed as Lord Vader?

Edited by Jobbenar

• Moderators

Deffo going for the Emperors throne shoot. Quick question. Will David Prowse be fully dressed as Darth Vader in the throne shoot? That would be amazing!

As Jonathan has said above, Dave has not long since had surgery and is quite frail I think it's highly unlikely, though it would be bloody awesome

• Like 1

That would be good but I doubt it..never know though :smile:

• Like 1

These are great, I had the Tardis shoot at Milton Keynes and it looks ace. I will probably be getting another Iron throne one and definitely be getting a SW emperors throne one! I really wish you guys could get Ludo again. It was able to be at LFCC last time and I couldn't make it to the winter one (where I think it ended up) and would LOVE to have that photo. Good job though ^_^

• Like 1

I'm doing 3 photos 1x each others. My Jedi Rapunzel will be for the Star Wars throne, Elizabeth Bioshock Infinite will be for the GOT throne even though I've never watched the show before xD and the TARDIS will be in my 11th doctor cosplay